Is there going to only be 1 skin for every hero?

I'm very worried that there will ever only be 1 skin for every hero?

I've been absolutely dying and craving for there to be a Hansuke Skin one day and now I can't ontain it because it's restricted to Guild Rewards.

Will there be more skins for heros like Hansuke that don't require compitition to get? I love this game to death but would really like it if we get more skins back in the portal.

Hansuke is by far my most favorite character in gameplay and personality (despite he's utterly useless in the current meta). I seriously hope there will be another skin for him and more heros to come for those heros who get Guild Skins.

Please don't tell me I'm fighting a losing fight :( I seriously hope the devs respond

Comments

• TTS1000TTS1000 Member
    Nitpick has 2 skins already so I'd say you chances are not horrible.
  • Tenchigo wrote: »
    I'm very worried that there will ever only be 1 skin for every hero?

I've been absolutely dying and craving for there to be a Hansuke Skin one day and now I can't ontain it because it's restricted to Guild Rewards.

Will there be more skins for heros like Hansuke that don't require compitition to get? I love this game to death but would really like it if we get more skins back in the portal.

Hansuke is by far my most favorite character in gameplay and personality (despite he's utterly useless in the current meta). I seriously hope there will be another skin for him and more heros to come for those heros who get Guild Skins.

Please don't tell me I'm fighting a losing fight :( I seriously hope the devs respond

I would bet that these guild game skins will eventually become available to everyone via another event or heroic portal.
  • TenchigoTenchigo Member
    edited August 7
    TTS1000 wrote: »
    Nitpick has 2 skins already so I'd say you chances are not horrible.

Oh crap you're right! I completely forgot Nitpick had two! You just made my day lol xD
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Heroes that don't have any alternate skins are inherently more likely to get a new skin, but as it has been pointed out with Nitpick, there is not an absolute limit of one skin per hero. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Will the guild game skins ever become available outside of the games? @Joel
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight

At some point in the future, probably, but not anytime soon.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »

Well I'd love to send you guys a nifty skin design for Hansuke I thought of. If it does for some increadibly rare reason fet made, would I get it for free sense I made it or something?

I remember JackHollow's Ekko skin got submitted to the Holloween event.

• Joel wrote: »

Hi joel , anything you can tell us regarding festive skins that currently have been $$ only? (Halloween zomm ekko furnace, winterfest valkyn etc) being made available to obtain in game through some means as another round of festive skins get released?
  • oredithoredith Member
    i'd be happy if the skins would allow the epic weapons to still come through.

i guess it'd be a bit difficult with Torchy, but aside from torchy, i'd prefer the actual epic weapon graphics on every one of the skins.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    oredith wrote: »
    i'd be happy if the skins would allow the epic weapons to still come through.

i guess it'd be a bit difficult with Torchy, but aside from torchy, i'd prefer the actual epic weapon graphics on every one of the skins.

A switch to toggle Epics being visible would be nice. That way you could also toggle it so you could just not see their skin OR their Epic (not sure why you would do that, though).

I mean, it wouldn't even affect gameplay. In PvP you can see by the defenders' borders if they have an Epic or not. Not like you could "hide" their Epic.

Personally I'd love to see Valentine's Nitpick with his blonde hair but also in a full set of battle armor. But like you said, with heroes who "wear" their Epics, this may prove challenging. Especially IGOROK. Would his Epic gauntlets simply be covered in ice in his Ice Age skin, or not show up at all? Lupina would be even trickier.

Perhaps a start could just be the heroes who's Epics are held, not worn. Shadowblade Assassin with his Epic would look brill!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.