PVP error codes

Why am I getting so many of these. I got at least five yesterday and I have to relog in. It gives me the option of continuing with the pvp but from experience, if I hit yes, the same bug happens. I therefore have to waste my tickets. This is getting a tad frustrating I am sure this problem is getting worse. I get to legend every week but I am thinking I might stop doing pvp.
Tagged:

Comments

• WinkyWinky Member
    I am also getting error codes during PvP.
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @Alienpete and @Winky if you can supply screenshots of the error codes, along with Heroes used, etc. it will go a long ways towards helping us resolve these sort of issues. Many times they are 1-off ones that are very hard to repro, so the more information you can give us, the better chance we'll be able to fix it. :)

Do either of you have screenshots or any info about the circumstances the error cods are happening in?
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • @Victoria did anyone ever take a close look matches with Shade vs Zen? i posted a video on this months ago, clearly identifying zen as a major factor in a lot of these errors. I had to stop using zen in PvP just to avoid losing streaks.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
    @ckall056 we look at all of the characters consistently. Sometimes the issues are very hard to fix, or hard to trigger. Fixing bugs is rarely as easy as tweaking a line of code. That tweak can break lots of other stuff. We fix issues as fast as we can.

As I mentioned above, specific steps (or a video as you mentioned) leading up to the error, and the error itself can be huge in helping us narrow down the issue and see it internally.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • @Victoria here it is again - hope it helps!

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
    edited August 12
    @ckall056 Thanks for the video! Unfortunately the error code is so old now that it isn't showing up for me. We'll try to dig into the actual repro shown and see if we can get it to trigger. If you guys do have any other instances of error codes for this, please post them for us.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • @ckall56 Interesting what you say about shade vs Zen. I have been using Zen against Shade of late, and yes I seem to get errors a lot more since I started using Zen. I got about 4 error codes today. Being a weekly legend player, I play a lot of matches so this is frustrating. I will try to provide error codes Victoria if that helps.
  • @victoria..yup i also meet with the same bug with maybe with different error code..but i think the problem is when shade or bunny killed zen they other will use beloved to attack opposite team..the error code always appear at that time.
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
    @Alienpete @HilfyFluffy if you guys can get me the error codes you saw that would be a huge help. Many times the same issue will have different error codes, and as I mentioned in my last post, the one in the video is too old for me to be able to use. Any new error code reports are much appreciated!
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • I'll have to screen shot a few more weeks codes myself to help add when they happen.
    I have noticed 2 cornerstone cases with crashes.
    I believe they are actually related to epic attacks.

Zen I kill a Zen whether his teammates die or not. Beloved triggers and all enemies attack
    I'd say my targeted hero dies before all attacks are are finished and an epic proc the hero's still attempt attacks in cases on my dead ally without actually showing it.
    If one of these attacks after mine is dead is and epic trigger it's followed by error code.

Same thing happens when you aoe a team after call of deep has been activated by enemy kai(something I've realized now is stupid but it happens).
    All of them focus on my stupid attacker and once my guy is dead and one of them decides to go epic on his dead body que error code.

Hope that helps.
    It may or may not be whats happening here.