Level Capped Wins!! Join the broken record... apply today!

WoodtwistWoodtwist Member
edited August 8 in The Guild Hall
There's always a reason to celebrate at Level Capped, Come join the party. We're always looking for new recruits that can show us they can run with the pros without skipping a beat.

vz7dyl9o0ap4.png

If you think you have what it takes and can meet our requirements above then contact me through Line ID: Woodtwist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't think you can make it into Level Capped yet and itching to work your way up to the top? Then join one of the VAS family of guilds for we are always looking there for diamonds in the rough.
2jujwx7vawok.jpg

Post edited by Woodtwist on
Tagged:

Comments

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited August 8
    Redacted.
  • danggg..i dont even qualified..T_T..btw gratz LC..should put another requirement to join : Dream on having Legendary Conqueror title
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • Great guild, Great people, Great results and last but not least, Great minds!

• DrocasDrocas Member
    When you say broken record is that because you got 2nd place once?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • edited August 9
    5cmadnw76bql.png

I think it refers best to the competition between LC and AoA. LC on top and AoA slightly behind.

I still remember that GG where AoA snipped LC, now that made it very exciting for all us 2nd division teams, i mean top 3-10.

• ThundRThundR Member
    And were is Gensoyko?
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • FrogatismFrogatism Member
    edited August 9
    ThundR wrote: »
    And were is Gensoyko?

In reference too what?
  • ThundRThundR Member
    The guilds Gensoyko emerald, Gensoyko amethyst, Gensoyko topaz, Gensoyko obsidian
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • ThundR wrote: »
    The guilds Gensoyko emerald, Gensoyko amethyst, Gensoyko topaz, Gensoyko obsidian

Well I think they're still around. Not sure.
  • Gensokyo Oblivion?
  • I think, to avoid confusion, LC should change their motto to something that cannot be argued over. How about "we are a pretty decent guild and it would be much appreciated if you were to join us."
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    That would be too polite @farfella
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited August 10
    Hmmm... I see what you are saying... how about, "alright listen up you maggots! You best be joinin' level capped or you're in fer a wuppin'"
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Just sounds like fear of losing your streak of winning 20% of the time.
  • Perhaps when I made the graphic I should have just omitted GG5.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    My level seems to be also capped. I am great!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Frogatism, Thank you for flagging my greatness. I wish all players felt the same way.
  • Drew21Drew21 Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @Frogatism, Thank you for flagging my greatness. I wish all players felt the same way.

Everyone loves a doctor!
  • Why all the hate on @bvs72? We are all spaming and stuff (or at least I am) and everything is dandy, but the moment bvs shows up, everyone is like, "enough with the jokes funny man, get outta here" :(
    Also, go gorgons!
  • People are just RUDE! We love ya @bvs72 you're our favorite comedian muppet!

bedf44a5f31e95c76b53eddb7d8a3516--os-muppets-beaker-muppets.jpg
  • FrogatismFrogatism Member
    edited August 11
    farfella wrote: »
    Why all the hate on @bvs72? We are all spaming and stuff (or at least I am) and everything is dandy, but the moment bvs shows up, everyone is like, "enough with the jokes funny man, get outta here" :(

I'll flag anyone if it's warranted. It's nothing personal against bvs himself but he does it every time. especially on LC recruitment threads.
  • Hey my bvs post got flagged. Wtf! You're just making it worse, you know that right!
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Hey my bvs post got flagged. Wtf! You're just making it worse, you know that right!

Lol
  • tumblr_nccmdiPKo51r8ptvvo1_500.gif
  • Just a matter of time until gurus start banning people.
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    edited August 12
    @RobSnow I'll talk to Joel about this on Monday.

For everyone else, again, please pull this thread back on track. It is a recruitment thread, and if you don't have something to add to it, feel free to not comment at all. Again, we want the forum to be a positive, fun, place where people can be free to discuss various things and Dungeon Boss. Please make an effort to ensure this is a fun place to hang out.

And just a reminder, flagging for the sake of flagging, or because you don't like what someone is saying can be a temp ban offense. Please only use the flag feature when it violates one of the rules in the Forum Guidelines. If you need to report something serious, feel free to escalate @Joel or myself.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • Victoria wrote: »
    @RobSnow I'll talk to Joel about this on Monday.

For everyone else, again, please pull this thread back on track. It is a recruitment thread, and if you don't have something to add to it, feel free to not comment at all. Again, we want the forum to be a positive, fun, place where people can be free to discuss various things and Dungeon Boss. Please make an effort to ensure this is a fun place to hang out.

And just a reminder, flagging for the sake of flagging, or because you don't like what someone is saying can be a temp ban offense. Please only use the flag feature when it violates one of the rules in the Forum Guidelines. If you need to report something serious, feel free to escalate @Joel or myself.

I don't think you necessarily need to make this a mandatory rule. I think lots of guilds enjoy some friendly banter in their threads. It's a free bump and shows people the guild has a fun personality. Perhaps there should just be a rule that if the topic specifically says "Only interested players post" or some such lingo, then certain guidelines need to be followed. That way we could have the best of both worlds!
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @MattCauthron It's not a mandatory rule, it's more of a "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule. :) If people don't have an issue with friendly banter on their recruitment threads, that's fine. I'm more concerned about the amount of flagging that happened. Like I said, we're all for the forum being a fun place!
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • Victoria wrote: »
    @MattCauthron It's not a mandatory rule, it's more of a "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule. :) If people don't have an issue with friendly banter on their recruitment threads, that's fine. I'm more concerned about the amount of flagging that happened. Like I said, we're all for the forum being a fun place!

Oh I can totally agree with that. But once someone starts that flag train... Well I think this website says it best.

http://everyonegetinhere.com/

• danacdanac Member
    RobSnow wrote: »

In my opinion, the only people posting on a recruitment thread should be:
    - from that guild / guild family.
    - inquiring about the guild with the intention of joining.
    - someone who has been in the guild before, and wishes to add some feedback of their experience.

That's not really how things work tho, is it?
    Generally recruitment threads consist of the first, recruitment, post, and then people from the guild bumping it to the top of the forum.
    Often shamelessly, with the word, "bump" being the only content of the post.

LC made a new recruitment post this week, with a title that screamed to be joked about. So I made a harmless joke. Not only was it flagged multiple times, it was removed.

So I disagree with your opinion in theory, and think it doesn't come close to accurately describing how things actually are. Nor do I think discouraging *all* offtopic posts in these threads is a good thing.

Now, admittedly, this thread devolved after I made that joke, which I don't wish to contribute to. I'm only replying here because I think debating on this specific topic is worthwhile.