So When Can We Get The Other Anniversary Skin?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
I vaguely remember the devs saying we'd be able to get the other anniversary skin we didn't choose soon after the event. I know "soon" doesn't mean much with DB, but if it's not happening for a while, can we at least know? I have some money on my account and there's some bundles I want to buy, but I won't spend if it's happening really soon.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics
Tagged:

Comments

• I vaguely remember the devs saying we'd be able to get the other anniversary skin we didn't choose soon after the event. I know "soon" doesn't mean much with DB, but if it's not happening for a while, can we at least know? I have some money on my account and there's some bundles I want to buy, but I won't spend if it's happening really soon.

Before you answer that, I wanna know when we can get the Yorik skin.
    Every other one can wait.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    I vaguely remember the devs saying we'd be able to get the other anniversary skin we didn't choose soon after the event. I know "soon" doesn't mean much with DB, but if it's not happening for a while, can we at least know? I have some money on my account and there's some bundles I want to buy, but I won't spend if it's happening really soon.

Before you answer that, I wanna know when we can get the Yorik skin.
    Every other one can wait.

The Yorick skin was only buyable with Honor right before the Honor Rework. It's supposed to be like the GG skins, you're not supposed to be able to get it for a looooong while.

• The Yorick skin was only buyable with Honor right before the Honor Rework. It's supposed to be like the GG skins, you're not supposed to be able to get it for a looooong while.

I declare the while since it was released officially looong.
    danac wrote: »

The Yorick skin was only buyable with Honor right before the Honor Rework. It's supposed to be like the GG skins, you're not supposed to be able to get it for a looooong while.

I declare the while since it was released officially looong.

Hasn't been a year yet. I'm betting they want it, and the new GG skins, to not be available again for at least a year, if not longer.
  • I'm very glad I snatched up Yorick's skin when I did. He looks a lot more bada$$ -- and I'm surprised how long they've kept it under lock and key.

Maybe they'll bring it back for one of the epic skin quest lines -- remember the ones with 18 steps and the last step had 400 stamina used... that's the quest line I can see to earn Warlord Yorick.

• kalamadea wrote: »
    I'm very glad I snatched up Yorick's skin when I did. He looks a lot more bada$$ -- and I'm surprised how long they've kept it under lock and key.

Maybe they'll bring it back for one of the epic skin quest lines -- remember the ones with 18 steps and the last step had 400 stamina used... that's the quest line I can see to earn Warlord Yorick.

Yorick Skin will be available this Halloween event. Its confirmed unless we are told otherwise
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
    Drocas wrote: »
    kalamadea wrote: »
    I'm very glad I snatched up Yorick's skin when I did. He looks a lot more bada$$ -- and I'm surprised how long they've kept it under lock and key.

Yorick Skin will be available this Halloween event. Its confirmed unless we are told otherwise

Where was this confirmed?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Drocas wrote: »

Where was this confirmed?

It was not and is not.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Drocas wrote: »

Denied!
  • They should just add the Yorick skin in the honor shop for 100k. That was the original price, right?
  • echonap wrote: »
    They should just add the Yorick skin in the honor shop for 100k. That was the original price, right?

50k I believe

• echonap wrote: »
    They should just add the Yorick skin in the honor shop for 100k. That was the original price, right?

Or rather, put him in the ToP shop, since his tokens mainly come from there.

50k pwn points for it ought to be about right. If you finish the tower daily, you get about 2,000-2,500 pwn points, so that will take you a good 20-25 days to collect 50k pwn points.
  • Drocas wrote: »

Denied!

lol, i felt this was the best way to get them to confirm/deny muahaha
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »

Or rather, put him in the ToP shop, since his tokens mainly come from there.

50k pwn points for it ought to be about right. If you finish the tower daily, you get about 2,000-2,500 pwn points, so that will take you a good 20-25 days to collect 50k pwn points.

Honor was harder to get than PWNage points and still sort of is. If we're putting it in the ToP 100k is absolutely reasonable.