Low key combat changes?

Is Skill broken again? My Aria used to have 17% speed of light buff with a 256 skill rune. Now it's back to 15%. I slapped on another Superior Focus rune to see if it changed and it's still stuck at 15%. I also noticed that Bauble's healing to Furnace is lower than before. There's definitely some changes going on.
Tagged:

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 16
    Maybe she would be more inclined to listen to you if you gently placed the rune on her instead of slapping her with it.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I've also noticed less healing from Bauble to furnace. Something changed in the game.
  • Any update on this? No point on having skill runes again it seems.
  • @DB_Dillon Can you comment on this?
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    edited September 18
    Skill no longer seems to be affecting any hero's stats on the character screen (when you tap on your stats to see the breakdown). Also, Shade's Shrouded now only says 25% reduced damage in combat.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Turns out that when Dillon fixed a bug related to the skill stat that he also inadvertently changed something related to the stat change displays on passives. The actual behavior has not been altered though, this is just a visual bug, and Dillon is currently working on a fix for it. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thanks @Joel
  • @Joel Did they lower the boost to healing? Bauble is doing significantly less healing to furnace now.
  • phoxter wrote: »
    @Joel Did they lower the boost to healing? Bauble is doing significantly less healing to furnace now.

According to Joel they didn't change anything, they just messed up the way things displayed, but my Bauble also seems to be doing less healing. I though it was because I had switched some runes around for the Guild Boss Battles, but if everyone is experiencing it there may be something deeper going on.
  • Nah fam, SKILL isn't working at the moment, not a visual glitch. You could claim the 15% on aria and the -25% DS on shade are just display errors, but when the actual number of healing is reduced, you know the back end formula isn't functioning. SKILL on bauble boosts his ability to heal, he used to heal 5100 something on furnace at 6-star rather than the 4800 something we see right now.
  • edited September 19
    My Shade's dark shroud is now pretty weak against MKs. Used to be -28% now its -25%
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Upon further inspection, Dillon did indeed find that something was going wrong with calculations. We're about to release a fix for both the visual and functional bugs!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thanks @Joel! We always knew we could count on you!
    Mock exams finished...Im back!