Rune reroll quests all disappered

@Joel dunno if any other players have the same issue, after updating all 5 of my rune tinkering quests are disappeared, pls look into it.
e4c6eiswoh86.png
3hb26w90g8df.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Had you completed, but not collected them?
  • li30li30 Member
    Nope, haven't completed any of them, they were 7/10, 12/50, 13/50, 0/2, 0/2
  • Happened to me, I made another thread about it, mine were done and disappeared.

Heard from a guildie theirs disappeared.
  • Mine disappeared also and I had not completed any of the 5. I believe they were they last ones where it takes 100 tunes to complete.
  • Same for me - i was 93/100 yellow and 53/100 blue to complete these :(
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • You get new quests! You get new quests!

Everybody gets new quests!
  • mine disappeared too
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are aware of this issue and are working to have the quests restored. When they come back, progress will be reset, which means you'll be able to get even more rewards than before! :smiley:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We are aware of this issue and are working to have the quests restored. When they come back, progress will be reset, which means you'll be able to get even more rewards than before! :smiley:

oh man, that will not just be more rewards, but more work as well ..
  • I think we should talk about the 9,000 stamina that OP has. . .
  • teflonica wrote: »
    I think we should talk about the 9,000 stamina that OP has. . .
    Not too difficult if you don't play the events.
    Daily stamina: 140 from PWN, 100 from PWN shop, 50 from aether shop = 290 stamina.
    Add 40/week from guild rewards.
    Takes about 34 days to max stamina from zero.
  • It's been a week, yet the missing quests still haven't returned, any progress or exact date when it will be fixed @Joel
  • li30 wrote: »
    It's been a week, yet the missing quests still haven't returned, any progress or exact date when it will be fixed @Joel

This^
  • @Joel
    Any progress on this? Any ETA?
    Is it a week, a month or a year down the line? Dont wanna be waiting with rune crafting to long.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited September 20
    Hey folks, sorry for the delay! After some consideration, we have decided that we will not be adding the quests again, but will be sending the rune that would be paid out by the last step of those quests to any players who made any progress on the quest and did not claim the last step of the quest. I do not have an exact date for when they will be sent out, but rest assured that I'm pestering the people in charge of such things on your behalf. ;)
    Post edited by Joel on
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Feels like we're missing out on some rewards, there were a couple steps in those quest.
    Better than nothing though :)
    And thank you for the answer!
  • Appreciate ur reply joel, something always better than nothing, but I want to know will u inform us runes send out in this thread or make any other notifications ?
  • Thanks for the reply - sounds ok to me :)
  • What about those of us who spent gems and/or stamina and/or gold to finish those quests??? No compensation for us? These players are getting the rewards (compensation) without having to do the effort. Compensation should be made to all.
  • Thank you for responding to my last post here! (SARCASM) It’s great to know we have moderators that really care enough to respond to serious inquires! (MORE SARCASM)
  • We got compensation runes. They were like, 10x better than the original runes, what else do you want a Ferrari?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    We got compensation runes. They were like, 10x better than the original runes, what else do you want a Ferrari?

no i want a black lamborghini
    Mock exams finished...Im back!