Sparkly blockers

Can something be done to prevent bigger heroes, like Grog and Solaris, from blocking sparklies? It's frustrating, and even worse now with the high speed auto, where you have to move fast to hit the sparklies under the best of circumstances. You can't afford to tap tap tap a thousand times to try and find that teeny tiny space around Grog that might allow you to hit the sparkly (if you are super lucky). And if it is behind Solaris, forget it, you will never hit it, even on normal speed. It would be awesome if the sparkles were moved or brought forward.
Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome to 2015 :)
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Wow, finally someone said it. I've been experiencing this issue for years! Hopefully with a couple more posts like these, the devs will take notice of this issue that's gone undetected for so long!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited September 22
    I mean its called tapping when the fat hero attacks, or waiting when you're moving to the next room to quickly get that sparkly. I dont see how this is such a problem, its easily countered by just being quick, and smart ._.

Solaris doesn't move when she attacks mate

And I don’t expect to have to smash my screen over and over in the few moments of opportunity when they change rooms - I’ve done it, but it’s stressful and often unsuccessful

• Just bring your rogues. They’re tiny. Pocket-sized, even. That what this event is all about, isn’t it?
  • thats why i never put big heroes in the first slot
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Why do you need Solaris in PvE anyway? Just bring dwarfs and hobbits.
  • Thanks for all the, um, "advice." Ya try to do a good thing, to remind the devs about an annoyance, and this is what ya get.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're investigating potential solutions for this, but feel that the occasional missed sparkly object is not as significant as some other ongoing issues.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Yeah, I don't see what the huge deal is with missing a singular sparkly. 1000 gold isn't going to make or break your gaming experience.
    You're gonna die, I'm gonna die, we're all gonna die...

JUST NOT TODAY.
  • GetTorched wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't see what the huge deal is with missing a singular sparkly. 1000 gold isn't going to make or break your gaming experience.

Not in regular dungeons, but jackpot event ones are an issue. Not so much with big heroes, but the sparklies that appear off the side of the screen on an iPad due to screen sizing issues.
  • Use a friend and your heroes will vanish. Plenty of time to get your shiny.
    Bigger heroes get sent to the back, order doesn't affect positioning. Igorok will always block the shiny in the rear
  • MysteriosX wrote: »
    Use a friend and your heroes will vanish. Plenty of time to get your shiny.
    Bigger heroes get sent to the back, order doesn't affect positioning. Igorok will always block the shiny in the rear

Still doesn't solve those that appear off the screen to the left or right.
  • If you select a potion, it brings the screen in which lets you get the sparklys that are off the screen (most of the time)
    You don't have to use the potion, just select it.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • ZWendy wrote: »
    If you select a potion, it brings the screen in which lets you get the sparklys that are off the screen (most of the time)
    You don't have to use the potion, just select it.

Hmm, not on my device. Then again, I don't get sparklies off the edge of the screen.
  • Dat face though...
    487x53udwdqv.png
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • thats why i never put big heroes in the first slot

Pretty sure the biggest heroes are put in the back by the game to prevent them blocking other heroes, no matter which slot u put em in.
  • Yes there are a couple things players can do to work around this problem, but it is in fact a problem. Not the highest priority one sure, but it should still be solved.
    Joel wrote: »
    We're investigating potential solutions for this, but feel that the occasional missed sparkly object is not as significant as some other ongoing issues.

:|

"investigating potential solutions.." Really..?
    I have a pretty obvious, and easy, solution for you guys.

Don't put sparkles inside marked areas:
    ga3c7t3k6lfr.png

Feel free to use my picture!

@DaVeRo thanks for providing a SS :P
  • Also, @DaVeRo, why Icebloom? I'd use Ekko instead! :)