All star portal is a scam

It's full of the normal heroes, not the heroes it says will be the only ones in it. I wasted over 3000.
Tagged:

Comments

• DbdefDbdef Member
    Yeah same here. I was saving gems for several days and waiting on the next AllStar portal. Saw the splash screen and did a x10 roll. I got Lily, Balog, Augustus, Phenol. Lily at least was implemented correctly. The other heroes are from yesterday’s heroic portal. I put in a support ticket but they really need to roll back all portal purchases since the AllStar portal “began” and extend it for another day.
  • Where do I go to file a ticket? I am new to this
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    Click on Support above, click on the technical link on the next page, then click on Submit a Request, and fill out the form. I got an email back that asked me to reply with my dungeon boss ID found in the game. Says it can take 72 hours to get a response. All Star “Portal” will be long gone by then.
  • PzifPzif Member
    Seriously big fish, fix your ****. You should issue a refund.
  • Chill my fellow forum friends. Just a simple mistake. I am sure we will get compensation for this.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Chill my fellow forum friends. Just a simple mistake. I am sure we will get compensation for this.

You know I've been saying this to people freaking out about the missing tickets bug, but honestly, something else in the game going wrong before they even fix/compensate the last mistake? I kinda understand people being upset.

• I ran into the same, myself. Submitted a ticket.
    I hope they have a timestamp for when these summons happened, because I got distracted by RL after the summons and now I can't remember the exact time tonight I used the portal.
  • Dbdef wrote: »
    Click on Support above, click on the technical link on the next page, then click on Submit a Request, and fill out the form. I got an email back that asked me to reply with my dungeon boss ID found in the game. Says it can take 72 hours to get a response. All Star “Portal” will be long gone by then.
    Thanks
  • Same for me. Saved a load of tokens for an all star portal. The event said all star, the actual portal said all star. I wasted 1500 gems as all I got was normal tokens and NONE of the 10 all star heroes promised
  • srsly, if u see normal heroes then save ur gems.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • am i the only one that somehow pulled not only a hopper, but an MK from this so far?
  • I am also a victim to this crap... Really disapointed... got sifu for f*** sake... I hope we will all get our gems back.
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    Same thing is happening today. Supposedly a bauble all star portal going on but when I look at my heroes in the portal I don’t see the all stars. Just bauble and the regular heroic portal heroes.
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    Any updates on this? I haven’t had a response from my support ticket yet. This portal was definitely bugged for a few hours Saturday.
  • farfella wrote: »
    Chill my fellow forum friends. Just a simple mistake. I am sure we will get compensation for this.

Given the number of mistakes they make, I think folks are past the point of just chilling and waiting for compensation (if they even will give compensation for this).

I wasn't affected, but I hate seeing other plays get screwed over like that.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are in the process of preparing compensation for the players affected by this issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We are in the process of preparing compensation for the players affected by this issue.

thank you joel
    Do we need to put in a support ticket for this or the lost event tickets?
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    Joel wrote: »

So glad to hear this. Thanks Joel.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    No support ticket is necessary. We are sending compensation to all players who participated in the event.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    No support ticket is necessary. We are sending compensation to all players who participated in the event.
    Did this happen yet? I haven’t seen anything...
  • *oh yes*
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    I haven’t gotten compensation for the All Star Portal bug yet.
  • Could the devs update us on when/how they have reimbursed us so we can confirm? Thanks :)
  • Pretty sure you did get it an just missed it. It was sent out ages ago.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I didn’t get anything... I got tickets for the last event but nothing for this
  • @farfella whatd you get for reimbursement and how? Was it through mail?
  • Yes, 15,000 ticket through mail.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Oh i meant the portal. I got the 15k tix too.
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    Yeah this thread is about the All Star portal bug from last week.