Torchy doesn't spread fire

With the addition of solaris beasts have gained new and/or updated passives, torchy should have gaind a passive that allows him to spread fire to other enemies when hit. This isn't the case for my torchy, he doesn't have a passive like that, neither have I ever seen that torchy burns an enemy when they or he himself is hit with a basic attack.
@Joel, or anybody realy, pleas give me an explenation for how this works.
Tagged:

Comments

• SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited October 5
    @JustFunPlay Do you have Torchy fully ascended?35k79wnmb22f.png
  • 39ub91t90vbk.png
    as you can see, he doesn't have the passive, I got him to full ascension before solaris came out, maybe that is the reason
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited October 5
    Seems strange. Is your game updated to the latest version? I'm assuming you have Solaris in your roster? Shouldn't matter but one more thing to eliminate as a possibility. Fully ascending him before Solaris was released shouldn't matter as myself and most others would have had him fully ascended a long time ago.
  • JustFunPlayJustFunPlay Member
    edited October 5
    I just updated and he still doesn't have the passive
    It couldn't have been the reason because bovus did have the "with solaris" passive
  • I have torchy at full ascension prior to Solaris. No icon on him either. I've only seen that ability work with snow day buff on Torchy. Has there been an update since GBI?
  • Oh, very odd. I definitely FA torchy before Solaris debuted and mine has the passive. I can even recall the ability triggering when using BooH.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    @Rocksor - what level are you? I see that @JustFunPlay is only level 53, so I'm wondering if there is a bug if you are below a certain level.
  • level 46... I've seen it work when he had snow day, about a week after Solaris was introduced. I've never seen it work with out the Snow Day Buff. Having the passive level dependent doesn't make sense.
  • I'm actually level 55, not much of a difference though. But why would a passive be level related, that wouldn't make any sense, even if it is a bug
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Rocksor wrote: »
    level 46... I've seen it work when he had snow day, about a week after Solaris was introduced. I've never seen it work with out the Snow Day Buff. Having the passive level dependent doesn't make sense.

Agree 100% that it wouldn't make sense, but it might be a bug related to that. You are both sub 70 levels, so that is the only commonality I can see at the moment. I just checked my level 31 Torchy on my 2nd account and he doesn't have the icon either. If we can get a few more lower level folks to weigh in we should be able to tell, but with three so far being the case, that is my best guess.

@joel -- can you let us know if that passive is supposed to be level dependent and if not, whether there is some bug here?

Thanks!
  • I just re-read the Snow Day buff on Torchy, and it says splash damage. This is different than a chance to spread the burn on other enemies. The Apple Store shows no available updates for DB, so I have the latest DB update.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    I just re-read the Snow Day buff on Torchy, and it says splash damage. This is different than a chance to spread the burn on other enemies. The Apple Store shows no available updates for DB, so I have the latest DB update.

Sounds like what Foozle said is still accurate that the only commonality right now is you're all sub 70.
  • If that is the case, then we need one more sub 70 fa torchy that doesn't have the passive, and if not, we need a 70 fa torchy without or a sup 70 with the passive.
    But still, @Joel, could you look into this?
  • Can one of the devs please respond? I know it's not a big problem but it is one nonetheless.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked into, thanks for the info!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel no problem, I'm happy to know that it is being looked into.
  • I finally have the passivesqrl5ils5xvg.png
    as you can see torchy is level 55, I'm level 56