[Update 2: COMPENSATION SENT] KNOWN ISSUE: Missing Event Tickets

Comments

• Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited October 8
    sirtainly wrote: »
    I think I just don't have the desire to try to complete the last two 15/15 quests. Don't remember how many I lost so no idea if I totaled 20K+ (probably).

Used up so much gold in refreshes, and started so low in league that takes so very many trophy wins to reach new leagues..and I'm near the bottom of personal participation in leaderboard because of such small trophy wins.

Event really favors those starting farther up the league line. I guess also no matter what I try I'm just not good at pvp - even many of the leftmost teams are difficult for me.

It must be me, I must be missing something obvious.

Don't know what your in game situation is exactly, but get to level 70, join a good guild, and get into a couple PvP line chat groups. You'll have the tools and runes to get into Legend very quickly. From there, it's just a matter of time and gem dedication to be in top 100.

And don't judge yourself based on league difficulty. Some of the "hardest" PvP for me each week climbing from Warlord back into Legend after reset. It actually gets noticeable easier once back into Legend. More great matchmaking!
  • AntrosAntros Member
    danac wrote: »
    oakman1_98 wrote: »
    10k tickets = 100 raids tickets. There’s your fair compensation. Since the only thing we were all using it for was raid tickets. I’m a drunk and can figure that out.

I'm not drunk and can't figure it out.
    hmmm....

Wait, I wanted a fancy new skin for Yasmin...
  • AntrosAntros Member
    Victoria wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We're aware of an issue with some players missing event tickets. We're actively looking into it now. Please do not message Customer Service for the issue at this time.

Update: We are looking into how to comp players. We likely won't have the data needed to send compensation until Monday. Per normal events with event shops it will be open until 1PM PST on Tuesday to allow time to spend tickets.

-Victoria

It sounds like most people lost around 10k tickets, so why not check to see if people at least completed half the remaining quests and give all of those people 15k, anyone that completed less than half but more than 0 gets like, 8000 or something.

This won't cover everyone but it could work, maybe. I finished up all the events anyway because hey, I like this game and crap happens. This game is free so honestly my expectations are low when it comes to things working smoothly. That's not a dig at you guys running the show, that's just me being a realistic consumer who isn't going to whine like a 12 year old on Xbox live.

The game is free, wait, did I mention the game is free? Just come up with SOMETHING because if nothing is done then shame on you guys for sure.

Much love
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I think I just don't have the desire to try to complete the last two 15/15 quests. Don't remember how many I lost so no idea if I totaled 20K+ (probably).

Used up so much gold in refreshes, and started so low in league that takes so very many trophy wins to reach new leagues..and I'm near the bottom of personal participation in leaderboard because of such small trophy wins.

Event really favors those starting farther up the league line. I guess also no matter what I try I'm just not good at pvp - even many of the leftmost teams are difficult for me.

I found those two easier then the first one which I haven't finished. Grog, Sol, Leo + either Julius or Piggy vs any team that doesn't have Sol, of which there are a surprising number.

• AmmoAmmo Member
    I lost about 10k tickets. Overall the event is a bust and everyone will be compensated accordingly I'm sure, as well as an apology from the team. That's really the best we can hope for.

It was just a poorly designed event, and hopefully the team learns from this and we'll all move on. Not the end of the world.
    1611701?gid=
  • Barleyman wrote: »

I found those two easier then the first one which I haven't finished. Grog, Sol, Leo + either Julius or Piggy vs any team that doesn't have Sol, of which there are a surprising number.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Am 4 tokens short of unlocking SOL...was busy during the event and went to buy it Monday but they'd taken it out of the shop that Sunday Night despite the "event shop being open until Tuesday."

I refreshed a great deal to avoid Solaris...

I tended to use those heroes I have skins and epics for although that doesn't qualify for the "same family" quests. My Julius has the skin, but my Grog and Julius are still "improved" runes. I've been meaning to work on my beast team but with the current "beast team" using Solaris I'm not sure how good an old-school beast team would be...been meaning to look at that...

Don't know what your in game situation is exactly, but get to level 70, join a good guild, and get into a couple PvP line chat groups. You'll have the tools and runes to get into Legend very quickly. From there, it's just a matter of time and gem dedication to be in top 100.

And don't judge yourself based on league difficulty. Some of the "hardest" PvP for me each week climbing from Warlord back into Legend after reset. It actually gets noticeable easier once back into Legend. More great matchmaking!

Skip - Thanks for the reply. Loaded LINE some time ago, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get into a DB pvp chat group so gave up at the time. My guild is good and I am sure the guild family would be a big help if I ever figured out how to chat with 'em.

Am 70 with about 10 epics, a few maxed, some of which have skins. All are at least "good improved" and several are "greater/superior."

Spent several seasons doing the minimum PVP and got thrown down to "recruit 1" (didn't even know that existed!)...you would think winning would be easy down there but it isn't, at least for me. And at 20 trophies a win my performance on the leaderboards looks abysmal. I could win 4 or 5 times as many as those near the top but the game only tracks your "net gain" in trophies.

At first I spent a great deal of time climbing back to champion but then I became distracted with so much effort and each season DB keeps dropping me way back.

My original goto pve team was undead. If you want to see something painful, try an epiced undead team in PVP against a solaris team. It hurts to watch. I'd been using BD/MK/Torchy and a fourth, often SB for this event...and swapping others in when needed to try to meet the quest requirements.

Loaded LINE some time ago, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get into a DB pvp chat group so gave up at the time.

My original goto pve team was undead. If you want to see something painful, try an epiced undead team in PVP against a solaris team. It hurts to watch. I'd been using BD/MK/Torchy and a fourth, often SB for this event...and swapping others in when needed to try to meet the quest requirements.

@sirtainly seeing you list those teams is painful :)

Load Line up again and send me your line ID (forum DM or line ID same as forum name). I'll help get you sorted out a bit.

Loaded LINE some time ago, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get into a DB pvp chat group so gave up at the time.

@sirtainly seeing you list those teams is painful :)

Load Line up again and send me your line ID (forum DM or line ID same as forum name). I'll help get you sorted out a bit.

Thanks, will take you up on that when I have a chance.

Just checked into the game to see if I could salvage any last minute event wins and just got losses, lost another 200 trophies..gonna take a DB break...
  • I still have not got my tickets back, is it fine if we get to choose which skin we want for free in the shop? Ok, maybe not a skin but like one celestial evo
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I had 10k events when I went to sleep n when I woke up I had 3ksomething then day 2 to now I grinded did all your quests got raided 400times raided 200times and came up with 17k event tickets. I want shadowblades skin u can keep the rest but I got guild mates ready to quit playing over it.
  • Not interested in raid tix. Interested in event tickets or a bunch or gems. And by a bunch a mean a few 1000.
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    Well,guess who isnt getting shadowblade assassin
  • is there any update on this??? i at least want my pig kahuna skin i earned.
  • Level 45 player here. Been playing for less than a month. The 15 class achievements seemed impossible and extremely daunting. I tried everything And thought I would get it done.

I ran the PWN tower for coins, spent honor scrolls on coins, quick lootrd for coins and to level up. I hoarded and spent so many coins powering up my beast team to finally get it done.

Lupina, Torchy, Solaris, Leonidis.

I did lose around 6000 event tickets from day 1. And I spent 1000 event tickets for raid tickets to get the final 15 type achievements.

I am going to fall just shy of a skin. Disappointed but happy for the 30 Solaris tokens.

• Ammo wrote: »
    I lost about 10k tickets. Overall the event is a bust and everyone will be compensated accordingly I'm sure, as well as an apology from the team. That's really the best we can hope for.

It was just a poorly designed event, and hopefully the team learns from this and we'll all move on. Not the end of the world.

Seems like this is the trend with them for these types of events. Oh well, I'm still playing after 2 years, so guess I enjoy the disappointment :P
  • appleapple Member
    How about 500 gems in the next 4 hours so I can buy a superior red rune fro the shop.
  • @Victoria

No update at all on this?
    Are we getting our 10000 tickets back?
    Are we getting a skin?
    It's monday, event shop will be closing and ppl want to spend their tickets before it does, but don't want to spend them in case we get the missing ones back so we can buy more expensive stuff.
    A comment about what to expect isn't really asking much...
  • apple wrote: »
    How about 500 gems in the next 4 hours so I can buy a superior red rune fro the shop.
    I don't want gems, I want the missing tickets or the skin i was supposed to buy with them.
  • I too want my 10K tickets back. That's another 100 raid tickets to use this season or next :(
  • I want a skin. I need my lost tickets back to get one.
  • Thank you for NOT sending a message ingame - I spent my tickets because I didn't know I was going to get those tickets back. Now I do not have enough for the Skins.

This was another very poorly executed event.
  • Nenolople wrote: »
    Thank you for NOT sending a message ingame - I spent my tickets because I didn't know I was going to get those tickets back. Now I do not have enough for the Skins.

I don't think it's confirmed yet what compensation we supposedly will be getting.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Nenolople wrote: »
    Thank you for NOT sending a message in game - I spent my tickets because I didn't know I was going to get those tickets back. Now I do not have enough for the Skins.

I don't think it's confirmed yet what compensati on we supposedly will be getting.

We better get back our stolen event tickets or there's going to be a storm of complaints. I had over 11k deleted, have 17,260 now, so if I had my stolen ones back I'd have the Shadowblade skin I've been waiting on for months. If I could have had it during the event as I should have it would have helped with the event.
  • update??????
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are currently in the process of preparing ticket compensation for all players who participated in the event. We recognize the pain and anger that this has caused, and the number tickets that will be given will exceed the number of tickets that could be acquired during the first day of the event. All players will receive the same amount, regardless of how many they had when the issue arose.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I am disappointed we lost our tickets and there has not been an update since Oct 6 on this status and I really wanted shadowblade skin, however the event shop is closing soon. I hate that I was grinding for tickets for nothing. I think the compensation should be an option of a free skin
  • Joel wrote: »
    We are currently in the process of preparing ticket compensation for all players who participated in the event. We recognize the pain and anger that this has caused, and the number tickets that will be given will exceed the number of tickets that could be acquired during the first day of the event. All players will receive the same amount, regardless of how many they had when the issue arose.

Doesn't the shop close at 3pm CST? Will you guys have the ticket compensation ready before then, or you guys going to extend the shop timing?

You should extend the shop time since there might be folks who can't log on between and 3pm CST to spend the tickets.
    Joel wrote: »

Doesn't the shop close at 3pm CST? Will you guys have the ticket compensation ready before then, or you guys going to extend the shop timing?

You should extend the shop time since there might be folks who can't log on between and 3pm CST to spend the tickets.

I feel bad how much more difficult people's jobs are made because others don't read. Don't worry Shiggity - I got your back on this one!

Per the OP: Admittedly added in an update.

"Per normal events with event shops it will be open until 1PM PST on Tuesday to allow time to spend tickets."
    Joel wrote: »

I feel bad how much more difficult people's jobs are made because others don't read. Don't worry Shiggity - I got your back on this one!

Per the OP: Admittedly added in an update.

"Per normal events with event shops it will be open until 1PM PST on Tuesday to allow time to spend tickets."

I was going off the timer in the event shop in the game, but mistakenly only looked at the gem bundles/packages which for some reason expire at 3pm CST today, while the rest of the shop shows 1d.