I lost tickets

I had 11k tickets from the event and when I logged in I lost all of them. Can there be any way I can get at least 5k back? I just got the 15k the DB team sent out but I really wanted that SB skin but now I Can't get it because of some glitch.
Tagged:

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    The 15K was meant to replace the 11K that you lost.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    The 15K was meant to replace the 11K that you lost.

We'all crap. Guess I'll wait for the next event to get the skin
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The Shadowblade skin should still be in the event shop, and I'm still seeing it in my game, are you not seeing it anymore?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    The Shadowblade skin should still be in the event shop, and I'm still seeing it in my game, are you not seeing it anymore?

sometimes a single item wont show up (the shadowblade skin did this for me) but i restarted the game and it shows up then.
  • Joel wrote: »

I'm assuming the skins are 20K tickets? If so, the OP is asking for another 5K tickets on top of the 15K he got back.
  • tsynntsynn Member
    Joel wrote: »

Joel, the glitch he is referring to is the one where all our tickets disappeared. Your lack of response/communication to the community in regards to how you were planning on resolving the issue was.... well, I can't even call it minimally competent. Most people probably spent their tickets to either continue participating in the event, or saved them for skins. Or people like me, who flat out stopped participating in the event, because due to a glitch on behalf of DB, we were robbed off ~100 raid tickets, to stay competitive in the... dun dun dun... Guild Grand Tournament.

The reward is in the shop. People are simply lacking the tickets to purchase it at this point, because again, lack of communication.