Guild Boss Invasion 2

@Joel

Is this legit that it starts in 2 days?
Tagged:

Comments

• I think it's just a mistake.
    They said they would announce Guild Events early enough before reset ;)
  • Good lord. Could you possibly give us less advance notice?
  • Oh boy! Gotta get some stuff!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • AmmoAmmo Member
    It would be ideal if we have a chance to rearrange our members for this event, I agree.
    1611701?gid=
  • We also usually need time to save resources for these events especially if we aim for top/ a tier of rewards.

I doubt you can retract it now that you’ve announced it in-game and built up the hype for players on all levels, even those not in forums. But something to learn for future events.

Indeed, these guild events are less competitive which makes it more chill. Thanks for having this additional dimension :)

Hope we can all get good stuff this time!

P.s. will there be solaris tokens? :)
  • FlyteFlyte Member
    edited October 18
    The Knights King is not *that* bothered by the lack of notice. We keep our roster fairly stable, and do what we can. It will be interesting to see if we can finish a little higher than 10th, since some of you might be "less prepared" ...

(That said, I DO wish I could put my Alt "on the bench" though, rather than be plugging a hole in one of our other guilds...)

It could be fun, Gang! Remember that the Daily 10x Repeatable Quest reset daily last time. Here's hoping that it's actually a different quest every day, too... ;)
  • Total resources spent...now THAT would be a leaderboard!
  • 10k stamina at the ready
  • Since you have such a rich and non-existent history of not caring about leaderboards that don’t offer rewards Anubis I will do you a solid here and do the bragging for you.

03venv7uw7pr.png
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    Since you have such a rich and non-existent history of not caring about leaderboards that don’t offer rewards Anubis I will do you a solid here and do the bragging for you.

03venv7uw7pr.png

Sorry about the loss of your sense of humor. I shall form a search party straight away to find it.
    I will yeah...
    Since you have such a rich and non-existent history of not caring about leaderboards that don’t offer rewards Anubis I will do you a solid here and do the bragging for you.

03venv7uw7pr.png

For the record I never said I didn’t care, I just don’t worry that any of them exist. If you feel overburdened by the pressure of a leaderboard existing you may be in the wrong guild. The leaderboards we’ve primarily focused on over here don’t require high pressure and stress from players, they simply require people play the game the way they want to and enjoy what they’re doing. No one here has ever felt that kind of pressure. There’s different kinds of guilds and a guild for everyone’s playing style where they can play without worry or stress. Also I personally never bragged about our leaderboards I’ve only ever stated the facts of what we have accomplished at any given time.
  • You must not have noticed that I am near the top of the LOL leaderboard.
  • Hopefully some really decent rewards to justify the (assumed) grind ahead. Hopefully some fresh and engageing content.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
    You must not have noticed that I am near the top of the LOL leaderboard.

How can one not notice? You kindly supplied a link so that people can easily access the information. Thank you
    I will yeah...
  • Anubis I have no beef with you or the way UW chooses to tackle the event. What I don’t care for is the devs saying it isn’t competitive and then seeing a leaderboard which poses a contradictory stance. The leaderboard brings out the worst in people and I don’t care to see that if that is not what the event is supposed to be about.
    Anubis I have no beef with you or the way UW chooses to tackle the event. What I don’t care for is the devs saying it isn’t competitive and then seeing a leaderboard which poses a contradictory stance. The leaderboard brings out the worst in people and I don’t care to see that if that is not what the event is supposed to be about.

Generally the worst is brought out by people who have negative attitudes. The leaderboard just seems to be a guide for guilds to see when the reach their goal. Nothing more. There is a set mark. No need to get so upset. Just have a lovely time.
    I will yeah...
  • ztcsqo9q5clx.jpeg

My hero...
  • Anûbis wrote: »
    ztcsqo9q5clx.jpeg

My hero...
    He is my hero also! My fellow ginger.
    I will yeah...
  • Poor wife
    Anubis I have no beef with you or the way UW chooses to tackle the event. What I don’t care for is the devs saying it isn’t competitive and then seeing a leaderboard which poses a contradictory stance. The leaderboard brings out the worst in people and I don’t care to see that if that is not what the event is supposed to be about.

As I with you Itirnitii, we actually miss your insite over here. Don’t take anything I’ve said as an attack at you. But to correct your statement, it doesn’t bring out the worst in all “people”, the “people” you are referring to and where your frustration must stem from must be people you deal with everyday because everyone in my circle is just fine playing the events the way we strategize them. Also you’re preaching what we, as in UW, have been standing up for on the majority of the guild and game events. I’ve said it once and I’ve said it in every summit I’ve attended and I said it about the portal event etc. etc. these events are all cash grabs and anything the devs can do to capitalize on bring out the worst in weak people they will take advantage of. That’s business thoughts, all games do it.
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited October 18
    I truly am not saying this maliciously, just as a matter of fact, but I'm not sure how you can say what you just said with a straight face when members of UW were bragging openly about your initial lead in the last event when us at LC were employing your very strategy (minimal work for maximum reward) to begin with. I mean you can say it was just to goad LC into reacting if that is the stance you want to take, but that makes you and some of your fellow guild members complicit in the very rhetoric that I am trying to encourage the devs to avoid altogether with a capped leaderboard. The consistency of your points here with the actions taken during the last event is not there for me, so I wouldn't mind if you'd take the time to connect the dots here that I seem to be missing.

These sparring battles with words are fine if the event is meant to be competitive, but if the event is not meant to be competitive then let us cap the points on the board to avoid confusion, because it seems to be plentiful and not just amongst my own guild.
    I truly am not saying this maliciously, just as a matter of fact, but I'm not sure how you can say what you just said with a straight face when members of UW were bragging openly about your initial lead in the last event when us at LC were employing your very strategy (minimal work for maximum reward) to begin with. I mean you can say it was just to goad LC into reacting if that is the stance you want to take, but that makes you and some of your fellow guild members complicit in the very rhetoric that I am trying to encourage the devs to avoid altogether with a capped leaderboard. The consistency of your points here with the actions taken during the last event is not there for me, so I wouldn't mind if you'd take the time to connect the dots here that I seem to be missing.

These sparring battles with words are fine if the event is meant to be competitive, but if the event is not meant to be competitive then let us cap the points on the board to avoid confusion, because it seems to be plentiful and not just amongst my own guild.

It is very clear that the points are capped. If a guild wishes to go above and beyond it would be poor business sense to stop that behavior. Big Fish would be foolish to change the leaderboard board format.
    I will yeah...
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited October 18
    I agree with you mom, monetarily Big Fish is encouraged to make us "compete" by not removing the board. But the contradiction still rests and that's all I mean to call to light here.
    I truly am not saying this maliciously, just as a matter of fact, but I'm not sure how you can say what you just said with a straight face when members of UW were bragging openly about your initial lead in the last event when us at LC were employing your very strategy (minimal work for maxim....

TlDr,
    For starters you never saw me personally bragging about anything last event. Bragging is for children. Also the fact we landed in first and kept first most of the event was coincidental, it was not part of our strategy and not intentional, players just took the event and went with it on their own free will and own time. As far as this pissing match of bragging you are referring too my members were reacting to your Gms smug remarks. I’m free to chat in line in private on the matter if you want to help you connect the dots. I didn’t play a part in it nor did I condone it. My members are free to do as they wish but I did not partake in this “bragging” you speak of, as I mentioned in my first post, as a gm I like to carry myself with a little dignity and avoid stooping to childish bickering when it’s easily avoidable. So yes I’m still straight faced, I’m not sure what kind of lies people have been feeding you but it didn’t come from me.