Can’t target/Stuck in PVP

gui08yklma48.png

Ran across this issue a few moments ago. Using an all beast team (Pignius died and his corpse was stomped by Hopper already).

Anyway, it’s my turn, but as you can see from the screenshot, the game doesn’t seem to know that. Whenever I try to attack, no matter who I target, it just says “invalid target”. I can’t do anything. And since Solaris is about to resurrect, I’ve got a pretty good chance of winning this and extending my streak. But now my only option is to retreat and lose my PVP streak.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Have you tried closing and reopening the game?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel closing and re-opening during an active PvP match will do one of two things... (1) Cause an error code; or (2) Blue orb of death.

Either way, he loses the match and his streak.
  • dvd54407 wrote: »
    @Joel closing and re-opening during an active PvP match will do one of two things... (1) Cause an error code; or (2) Blue orb of death.

Either way, he loses the match and his streak.

This is most certainly not true for everyone. Hard resetting my game is how I always fix this issue. Sometimes I'll have to hard reset it multiple times. I know many other people that do the same thing when glitches occur and are able to finish the fight.
  • I’ve had more than one raid resume correctly recently after the app needed to be force quit. All sorts of weirdness during the GGT.
  • I've fixed this issue a few times by clicking on my own team. I don't know WHAT the game is trying to do, but if I click my own team, the hero who is SUPPOSED to be "up to bat" does the "cheer" graphic/noise, and then I can attack as I was supposed to with them. It's weird, but it works about 50% of the time.