Squash Diamond Evos: only 5 evo essence?

@joel @joveth Diamond Evos only yield 5 evo essence when squashed. Should be 10 for rare celestials.
v8tflo4koi6r.png
zkmvnc16d7v4.png

Comments

• @joel Diamond Evos still squash for 5 evo essences. It's been 8 months. Any ideas when this will be looked at?
  • Bump
  • danacdanac Member
    watch where you're walking!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    watch where you're walking!

I swear, being on these forums is like walking on eggshells- Er, I mean, evo shells. Eh, at least you get essence from stepping on them!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • @danac I've got a joke for you:

A man walks into a bar... BUMP
  • Why this hasn't been fixed is just mind boggling.

All they have to do is change a 5 to 10 in one line of code and boom it's fixed.
  • I was just about to say the same. How can something this easy and discrete not yet be fixed. There's no dependency issues, nothing downstream to impact, just an easy discrete issue at the edge of your code.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited August 23
    "Its a design feature, not a bug."

Maybe they've tried and there's some unexplained technical reason they can't find why the fix didn't work r trying to fix it causes some unexplained unpleasant side effects.

Or maybe there's just no budget for bug fixes in that area of the software.

Or maybe its old, udocumented, nightmarish code.

Been there.

What's interesting to me is why Diamond Evos squash into a different number of essences than all the others (All the others are the same, right?)
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited August 25
    sirtainly wrote: »

What's interesting to me is why Diamond Evos squash into a different number of essences than all the others (All the others are the same, right?)

Wrong, look at Crypt, Jeweled, Astral, Infinity, Astral, Shadow... You don't have to squash one, just look at what you'd get if you did (hit squash) and then cancel.

If the celestial evo requires other celestial evos to craft, you usually get 10 Evo Essence.

However if you just squashed two of the others you'd get 10, so it's still not really a good return on investment.
    Post edited by Barleyman on
  • Dear @Joel I was about to bump this post (which I guess I did anyway) when I checked and Diamond evos now yield 10 evo essessence when squashed.

Thank you.

bmyekkocb6e3.png
  • I have never squished or even attempted to squish a rare evo 0.o I keep all the non rare evos down to 120 and that always seems to do the trick.

Good to know!