Invisible Solaris

bobodaplayabobodaplaya Member
edited October 19 in Bugs & Technical Issues
So my solaris decided to go invisible for the rest of the battle. Can't kill what you can't see.ovdnplldwrgi.png

Happened in two different runs now.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Do you have a screenshot of this happening?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I do. My bad, I forgot to include it before.
    Do you know what happened right before she turned invisible? Did an opponent attack her or use a particular ability?
  • I believe she was killed and then resurrected the following turn. Same situation both times.
  • I've seen this multiple times as well in PVP - Solaris goes invisible. Hit box is still there, though. It does not happen all the time, but it happens occasionally when she resurrects.
  • danacdanac Member
    yes, lots of people have screen shots of invisible Solarises.

She ressurects and is invisible.
    However, targeting her usually makes her visible again.

Does anyone have video of this happening? We're trying to figure out what series of events happen immediately before Solaris revives, as she doesn't turn invisible the majority of the time.
  • @Joel

It's gonna be hard to have a video about it unless someone is streaming or recording live run. In PvP when it happened to me, the visual glitch was happenening during live combat, but when i watched the replay there was no glitch appearing.
  • I'm having flashbacks of Beavis singing Peekaboo by Siouxsie and the Banshees
  • Joel wrote: »
    Does anyone have video of this happening? We're trying to figure out what series of events happen immediately before Solaris revives, as she doesn't turn invisible the majority of the time.

I did not catch actual “turning invisible” moment but i do have invisible Solaris in action. At second room after i used her 1st ability to heal team she got attacked by broms purging attack but essential moment has to be attack that solaris recieved from the very last “brom” on the move while running dungeon on x2 speed. Then solaris instantly falls down, disappiers in a way simmilar hoppers corpse removal and she gets immidiately back in an invisible form.
  • There's been a lot of players getting this bug, expecting a fix soon.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Synergetic.
    All hail Lord Zomm!
  • @Joel I’ve been trying to capture that moment of solaris becoming invisible and I’ve finally succeeded. Now how do i attach video?
  • Same here. Don't have that fancy recording technology but... yeah it happened.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • This has happened tons of times, but doesn't actually affect the opponent's ability to target Solaris.
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited October 23

• Alright, I finally got a vid. Solaris dies to wounded DOT debuff then revived and Shade does epic attack. Then Solaris goes UNDERGROUND! as can be seen by the new wounded debuff.

I guess disappearing enemies were just taking shelter in the sewers :anguished:

• @Joel
    Ok, one more. Looks like Shade’s epic is irrelevant. Solaris disappears when dies from DOT and reappears after 1st attack.