Guild Point Boost - The Vault bonus dungeon counts as a boost run!

Is this intended since we do not get points from The Vault?
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    How does it count since we don't get points?

I know it's showing up on the counter, as 0/0 with no points. That's...odd.
  • Noticed this too-- purchased 5 boosted runs left, found a key, ran the secret "Vault" dungeon. Ran another event, found another key, ran Vault, then I was down to 1 boost.

It happened on the first boosted purchase too, but I thought I had miss counted. The second time around is when I realized what occurred, but by then it was too late.

@Joel is this something I should contact customer support for? I've lost the equivalent to a few hundred gems to this

• Happened to me too I was wondering if somehow we were supposed to get points there.
    MAKE DB FUN AGAIN You have failed to make DB fun again now I won't spend another dime on this game
  • Same here!
  • It's another oversight by the devs. Hopefully they'll fix it soon and compensate by returning 100 gems per wasted boost run.
  • @Joel - Additionally, because of this issue I lost a number of tokens by not being able to run the bonus dungon until my 5 boost runs were complete. I was seeing the key guy many times during these runs while I had one to cash in. Unfortunately the keys do not stack. Thanks in advance.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    edited October 20
    In addition to lost gems and lost chances at the bonus dungeon (since we have to avoid it while boosts are active), those of us who have lost stacks of the boosts we bought are also out potentially thousands of guild points.