Taunt when there’s no Taunt

ladybamladybam Member
edited October 24 in My Dungeon Discussion
I’m seeing heroes on d dense taunting when they shouldn’t. Eg. astrid immediacy taunted during an attack yesterday and today stone fist started off the dungeon with taunt. And no there was no marrow on their teams. @Joel @Victoria @Eej
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    There are certain abilities that allow heroes to start raids with Taunt active. Do you have a screenshot of those battles?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    There are certain abilities that allow heroes to start raids with Taunt active. Do you have a screenshot of those battles?

No I don’t if it happens again I will post
  • Joel wrote: »

But Joel, presumably you know that Astrid and Stone Fist do not have these abilities, nor is there currently a "tanks taunt" boost event going on.

Krexx always starts taunting, and Pignius and Julius start with taunt if they have Solaris on their team.

If Marrow wasn't on their team, then what else is there that can make either of these heroes start with taunt active? If there a taunt rune now?

I feel your answer is "I'll believe it when I see it", and then you'll start to investigate the problem.
  • It's more like, "I have to show the devs exactly what the problem is before they will replicate the problem and fix it."
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited October 25
    Stone Fist has Water On Rock, which is a taunt.
    Krexx only starts with a taunt if Viperia is present.

Yes, Astrid has no inherent taunting ability. Doesn’t mean she can’t start with a taunt when accompanied by Marrow. Icebloom can give anyone a taunt.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    FatCat69 wrote: »

Yes, Astrid has no inherent taunting ability. Doesn’t mean she can’t start with a taunt when accompanied by Marrow. Icebloom can give anyone a taunt.

What he meant was that Stonefist and Astrid don't have any way of starting a dungeon Taunting without Marrow. And if you had read, he said Marrow wasn't there, and the Taunt was active as soon as he got into battle, so it wasn't Icebloom either.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • FatCat69 wrote: »

Did you read the whole thread?