Executum Becomes a Healer Zomminion

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited November 6 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi. For whatever reason, during a PvP raid, my Executum died and revived via Zomm as a Healer-class Zomminion. I only have these screenshots:

pedzcj3zfb6u.png
wawq4idpzfkd.png

I thought Zomminions were supposed to be the same class as the hero they were before they died? Is this a bug?
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics
Tagged:

Comments

• When the hero's corpse gets removed the zomminion's class is random. Im going to guess that leonidus destroyed the corpse and zomm resurrected a zomminion with a random class.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    tthebone wrote: »
    When the hero's corpse gets removed the zomminion's class is random. Im going to guess that leonidus destroyed the corpse and zomm resurrected a zomminion with a random class.

Actually no, Leo didn't kill anyone. Executum died without being buried.
  • I gotta believe the whole process is random. You guys are just finding order and meaning where there isn’t any.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited November 6
    In my experience, they've stayed similar to the classes they died as. But it's not 100%

If my Shade dies, he usually comes back as a caster... sometimes a healer.
    If a warrior dies, they usually come back as a warrior or rogue.
    If a tank dies, they usually come back as a warrior or tank.

But I've seen a warrior turn into a tank or a tank into a healer. But yea, it's less often.

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hm... Something spooky seems to be happening here. We'll dig up bones and investigate.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Hmmmm, I have never had a zomminion change classes after it is just a corpse on the ground and I have been running an undead team in pvp and pve since the update.
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Hm... Something spooky seems to be happening here. We'll dig up bones and investigate.

Shade, Astrid, and Hansuke died.
    All came back as healer zomminions.

It's clearly random, whether that's intentional or not.

• Joel wrote: »

I'd have to agree here, because if it is any indication as to the guide to Zomminionation, Executum is a tank & should only come back as a Tank Zomminion Respectively. (For all I know, it could very well be an error in one of the lines of game coding. Maybe...)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • I have also assumed them to be random. Been using Zomm for 90% of my fights
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    If a hero is killed and revived by Zomm, the Zomminion should have the same type as the hero that was in that spot, but if their corpse is removed, the type of Zomminion spawned will be random. I've been testing this and haven't been able to get a random spawn when a corpse hasn't been removed, so I would suspect that Leonidus killed that hero, but you say that wasn't the case, so I'm sort of stuck at this point. If anyone has a video of a random class spawn when a corpse isn't removed, please let me know.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Joel wrote: »
    If a hero is killed and revived by Zomm, the Zomminion should have the same type as the hero that was in that spot, but if their corpse is removed, the type of Zomminion spawned will be random. I've been testing this and haven't been able to get a random spawn when a corpse hasn't been removed, so I would suspect that Leonidus killed that hero, but you say that wasn't the case, so I'm sort of stuck at this point. If anyone has a video of a random class spawn when a corpse isn't removed, please let me know.

I'm actually just fairly certain Leo didn't kill him. That could very well have been the case, my memory is junk. But yeah, I'll see if I can get anything where the hero isn't buried and comes back as something else.
  • Ah, ok, that makes sense joel.
  • huh, it is supossed to be correlated to their type, not by randomness
  • It can be random if they were destroyed/ eaten, but should be correlated if just lying there. It makes sense if you consider that any kind of body can be brought out of the earth, but if you were using an existing body then it should be based on that body.