Crown Quests missing!

We've got numerous members experiencing a glitch that is showing no crown quests today, Wednesday November 15th. They have free gem card to claim & a campaign quest entitled "Yeti Wrangler" defeat your first epic boss! All of these members are seasoned vets & have had no issues like this in the past. Please fix ASAP!
Tagged:

Comments

• Having the same problem here. Need help ASAP
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    edited November 15
    We're looking into this issue. Out of curiosity, have these seasoned vets actually beaten Kang Kung?
    Post edited by Joel on
  • Joel wrote: »
    We're looking into this issue. Out of curiosity, have these seasoned vets actually beaten the Yeti?

Yes the have. Only two members claiming missing crowns, but both are well beyond the "yeti". Thank you for looking into it.
    @CritCommander Can you send me the names or DBIDs of those players?
  • @Joel the member in our guild that hasn't gotten any quests for two days in a row now is torren . If this happens for a third day it is going to cost everyone in our guild max rewards for the crown tourney. Please get this fixed ASAP
    @CritCommander I have looked into Torren's account and they haven't beaten Kang Kung yet. The issue is being caused by a change that we made involving quests for newer players (which is why we didn't bother making an announcement, as it only impacts those who haven't beaten Kang Kung). If they beat Kang Kung, the quests should appear. You mentioned there was a second member of your guild who has beaten Kang Kung but isn't seeing the quests, do you have their username or DBID?
  • Having the same problem with a member of our guild, LoLife. I'll try verifying whether they've beaten Kang Kung.
    @CritCommander I have looked into Torren's account and they haven't beaten Kang Kung yet. The issue is being caused by a change that we made involving quests for newer players (which is why we didn't bother making an announcement, as it only impacts those who haven't beaten Kang Kung). If they beat Kang Kung, the quests should appear. You mentioned there was a second member of your guild who has beaten Kang Kung but isn't seeing the quests, do you have their username or DBID?

Both our members who were experiencing the issue now have crowns available. Also, one of those members was on their alt account & hadn't beaten Kang Kung yet, so that was the issue there. Thank you for your time & looking into the issue!
  • ladybamladybam Member
    edited November 16

N/a
    Post edited by ladybam on
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited November 16
    @ladybam Check again in a minute...

@Joel these kind of things keep happening because you don’t make an announcement or post patch notes, if people were at least slightly aware of changes then someone in guild could have helped you triage the false positives from this situation. You guys are really not making your lives any easier by using stealth updates.
    To be clear, the changes were only meant to impact players who are below level 20 and haven't beaten Kang Kung. We will be releasing a patch today that will correct the issue and make it so even if you haven't beaten Kang Kung that crown quests will appear starting at level 20. I didn't think that making a big announcement for a change that impacts such a small portion of players wasn't necessary, but I was clearly wrong on that.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited November 16
    Joel wrote: »
    To be clear, the changes were only meant to impact players who are below level 20 and haven't beaten Kang Kung. We will be releasing a patch today that will correct the issue and make it so even if you haven't beaten Kang Kung that crown quests will appear starting at level 20. I didn't think that making a big announcement for a change that impacts such a small portion of players wasn't necessary, but I was clearly wrong on that.

Joel, not sure how many times this has to be said, but ANY change, big or small, should have patch notes follow along with it. Honestly, it's not hard to post some text showing the changes.

Doing so would be greatly appreciated by all. When you guys make these stealth changes (almost always for the worse), you widen the distrust between the players and developers. Having patch notes will help bring transparency and reduce the feeling that you guys are trying to be sneaky with changes, in hopes that we don't notice things.

Example: reducing the gems for some of the daily quests from 5 to 3. You never announced this and probably thought since it was so small, you didn't need to. Well, that didn't turn our so well now did it?
  • Strange how the amount of patch notes has gone down significantly since Joveth left. We got patch notes almost weekly. Heck we got a patch update for fixing Furnace's passive affecting blue heroes (Sep 26th), or this one forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/53167/patch-notes-january-26th-2017-tower-is-back-to-normal#latest

And we where promised BETTER communication not necessarily more but BETTER) since he left. @Joel @Eej ,you guys are dropping the ball hard here.

• @Eej hasn't logged in in over two months, so probably not going to be one to communicate much.
  • That’s sort of my point.