The Guild PVP Grand Tourney Has Begun!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
ywn4csxka8wq.png

Band together with your guildmates for honor, glory, and loot! The rules are the same as last time:
  • The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
  • There are special buffs/debuffs running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs/debuffs last for the entire event.
  • There are quests that pay out event tickets. Event tickets are NOT related to Trophies in any way. However, there are some quests that will pay out tickets to you as well as tickets to every other member of your guild (you also get the number of tickets sent to your guildmates).
  • There are some quests that pay out Raid Tickets. These quests will only pay out to you personally.
  • The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, similar to the Boss Invasion event so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
  • PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event.

PVP Buffs/Debuffs:
  • Light Heroes are immune to all debuffs.
  • Monster Heroes deal more damage as their health decreases.
  • Fast heroes deal 0.5x damage and slow heroes deal 2x damage. We didn't call it Season of the Sloth for nothing! :sunglasses:

In addition, Ferno is now available in the Heroic Portal and Shadow Queen Daeris is now available in the VIP Portal (these moves are permanent)! As an added bonus for the duration of the event, raid tickets can be found in the Heroic and VIP portals and we've put several extra hero skins in the Aether Shop.

To battle!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Could you please post the buffs/debuffs? I assume they are in game - but would be nice to have them on the forum as well.

Thanks Joel!
  • thank you for ferno heroic summons!!!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Could you please post the buffs/debuffs? I assume they are in game - but would be nice to have them on the forum as well.

Thanks Joel!

Done.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited November 16
    Joel wrote: »

PVP Buffs/Debuffs:
    Light Heroes are immune to all debuffs.
    Monster Heroes deal moer damage as their health decreases.
    Fast heroes deal 0.5x damage and slow heroes deal 2x damage. We didn't call it Season of the Sloth for nothing! :sunglasses:

I see you left a very subtle reference to mooers' law in your update giving a nod to the more easily obtained information and how that directly relates!

Very well played.
  • Let the games begin! B)
  • Seriously flawed my sb and shade doing zero damage wtf
  • I'm all for these buffs and debuffs, but the event shop is a little lacking. Maybe add another skin? Last time there was at least 5 skins so the two presented to us is a little lacking
    There are five skins in the shop, but they won't appear if you already own them. They are for IGOROK, Masuta, Augustus, Phemus, and Squinch.
  • "Fast heroes deal 0.5x damage and slow heroes deal 2x damage."

Is this based on a hero's innate speed or if a hero is slowed by Icebloom or Grog-Gnog do they now deal double damage?
    Wilbean
    Innate speed.
  • Welcome to the Zomm and Ekko show
  • [/quote]

PVP Buffs/Debuffs:
    • Fast heroes deal 0.5x damage and slow heroes deal 2x damage. We didn't call it Season of the Sloth for nothing! :sunglasses:
    [/quote]

Are you sure this is not the other way around? My heroes are being one-shot killed by defending Shades. Or do the buffs/debuffs only apply to attacking teams?
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited November 16
    DwightFry wrote: »
    Seriously flawed my sb and shade doing zero damage wtf

Awwwww it's only for a few days buttercup
  • @Joel There seems to be a bug with defending Shades. They are dealing 35000 damage and more. Others have reported the same. Am I missing something? Do the debuffs not apply to defending teams?
  • Man, I was really hoping to get a corrupted heart for this event. But it's only awarded to the top guild. Really lame .
  • Why is there a second Ekko skin??
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • shade on defense can kill big time. 20k is nothing with 50% reduction :-( and thats the result damage after being passed by defense and DR runes. shade you're OP
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    Man, I was really hoping to get a corrupted heart for this event. But it's only awarded to the top guild. Really lame .

I've got 5, i'll meet ya at the trade portal. only asking for 2,000 gems :D
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    edited November 16
    @Joel ... Fast Heroes are definitely not hitting for 1/2 damage on defense. Watched a Hopper hit my heavily defense and DR Zomm for 1/2 his health on the opening attack and then the defensive Shade hit my heavy defense Kozar for 19,000 on his opening hit.
    GalakSS
  • elektrobankelektrobank Member
    edited November 16
    There are raid tickets associated with heroic / VIP portals? Can anyone confirm what this / these are?
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • There are raid tickets associated with heroic / VIP portals? Can anyone confirm what this / these are?

You get raid tickets when you do a heroic or vip summon.

I get 2-3 raid tickets for each summon.
  • Thanks for putting Solaris and Marrow tokens in the Event Shop! I know we can only buy 50 of each, but it's still better than having nothing to spend our tickets on besides the same old BS materials. Huge improvement!
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Thanks for putting Solaris and Marrow tokens in the Event Shop! I know we can only buy 50 of each, but it's still better than having nothing to spend our tickets on besides the same old BS materials. Huge improvement!

I don't have them? :|
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • Hopper is also a monster, so should be doing X2 damage. But he's also fast, so 0.5x damage. Which one is it? I'm confused.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Thanks for putting Solaris and Marrow tokens in the Event Shop! I know we can only buy 50 of each, but it's still better than having nothing to spend our tickets on besides the same old BS materials. Huge improvement!

I don't have them? :|

There are no solaris tokens in the event shop.
  • Hopper is also a monster, so should be doing X2 damage. But he's also fast, so 0.5x damage. Which one is it? I'm confused.

Monsters don't get 2x damage. They get increased attack as their health decreases.

SLOW heroes get 2x damage.
  • Monsters do not do x2 damage. They do more damage as health decreases.
  • Yep, my mistake. I remembered that buff wrong.
  • GalakSS wrote: »
    @Joel ... Fast Heroes are definitely not hitting for 1/2 damage on defense. Watched a Hopper hit my heavily defense and DR Zomm for 1/2 his health on the opening attack and then the defensive Shade hit my heavy defense Kozar for 19,000 on his opening hit.

Shade has Mystical, which is 1.75x damage to Tanks and Slow opponents. Essentially he does 87.5% of his former damage vs. Slows (Zomm/Kozar) or Tanks (Igorok/Astrid). I've been wrecking Zomms so far with Shade; working out great.
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited November 17
    Db just got better, by increasing the marrow 500 gem token bundle to 1000, haha

..... edit now I'm not so sure
    Post edited by iphonesheep on