Major PvP Issues - 1,000s of Trophies gone/out of sync

@Joel

2 issues:

1) PvP is majorly out of sync. It's taking 30 seconds - 1 minute for the opponent option to load after a win. Also, I just got an "out of sync, reload" message; I was close to 31,000 trophies and when I reloaded the game I have 29,000 something (basically got booted from legend II to legend III). Everyone in my guild (Justice League) is having the same issues.

2) The superior season run option is not showing up in my shop. I only have the Greater rune option; last season I had the Superior or Greater (60K/30K honor each).

Should we hold off playing for awhile until this gets fixed?
Tagged:

Comments

• I also just lost about 2000 Trophies between matches. :neutral:
  • I just lost 8,000
  • Update: fought back into Legend II and didn't get the seasonal "welcome to Legend II" reward (because I had already gotten it.

Looks like the game remembered that I was in L2, but my trophies are gone.

Also, when I loaded the game again, my trophies are now at 30,180 or so, just below LII, even though I JUST won a match 1 minute ago to put me over.

I'm going to stop playing for the time being until this is resolved. I have lost 3 total defenses this entire event, and had just won 9 in a row this morning. I haven't had a loss since last night.
  • ruqqsruqqs Member
    edited November 17
    I wasnt even rewarded with my efforts.

1st ERROR: Hit L1 and got no honor nor any gems, simply just bypass and ignored rewards
    2nd ERROR: I was rolled 800 scores backwards
    3rd ERROR: One loss on my defence and dropped 700 trophies.

This is not a PVP game, its a game to see who has more complains and who has more glitches?

Please return whatever that was short of. Do not ask to contact Customer Support because what they can compensate is not even 10% of what you had given out.

Thanks.
  • Went from 51,000 to 43,000. Talk about a total bite in the asd
  • rjcool wrote: »
    Went from 51,000 to 43,000. Talk about a total bite in the asd

So sorry to hear that RJ
  • This is a mess. And the rewards aren't even that good before all the bug issues.
  • I just went from Legend 2 to Legend 3 after WINNING my fight and not getting raided.
  • woohoo i just got to legend 3, oh wait, back to warlord 1. and i'm back in legend 3, nope send back to warlord 1
  • Don’t worry everyone! DB ALWAYS compensates for errors so look for a reparations mail in 3 days.

Unfortunately, there is NO WAY to replace lost trophies but we are gifting you 100 raid tickets for FREE so you can earn back your lost trophies.

What can I say except you’re welcome...
  • SS if trophies not syncing with top100 leaderboard @Joel @Eej

chznww4zlpg0.png
    ar3cgrladifl.png
  • My trophies were unsynced, the correct one was displayed on the leader board, but the one in my dungeon was 3k trophies down. Then the leaderboard standing reverted to the amount I had in my dungeon, the one that was off by 3k.
  • Don’t worry everyone! DB ALWAYS compensates for errors so look for a reparations mail in 3 days.

Unfortunately, there is NO WAY to replace lost trophies but we are gifting you 100 raid tickets for FREE so you can earn back your lost trophies.

Maybe they should throw in some corrupted hearts, just for good measure.

In my experience they have gotten a lot stingier with their compensation. I doubt their compensation for this fiasco will be quick or generous.
  • Its Ok, @Joel will show up and let us know that they have decided that this was the intended effect and they will be updating the event banner to state that you will lose 3000 trophies at some point of the event, to keep it interesting.
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey all,

Joel is out today and it's taken a little while to get my account working correctly.

We had an issue with some of our servers in the early morning until about 10am CDT.

The downside was that these servers manage PVP Seasons and various search functions like Matchmaking and searching for Friends or Guilds. Depending on which server was controlling your action at a given time, the game could've been "out of Sync" related to any of the items I mentioned above. Obviously no one cares if they were shown bad friend or guild choices but PvP Seasons is obviously the big issue. As such Trophies you thought you had were not verified and hence not granted. There is no legitimate way to make things right. I wish we could, we tried but it just cant be done.

On the "good" side, the Guild Grand Tourney leaderboards run on a different system and were unaffected.

We will send out some compensation for this. I don't know what it is yet (sounds like don't give raid tickets) but will work to get it out ASAP.

X
  • Without sounding too harsh, since you're stepping into a bad situation, but I take a little offense to "you thought you earned". I did earn those wins. Also, raid tickets are good, but just raid tickets is not. I spent gems for packs, time for battles, and delayed for a fix.
  • Also, just to be clear, it IS fixed, right? It's after the time you mentioned, but an explicit "we're good" would be nice
  • xtmn8r wrote: »
    Hey all,

Joel is out today and it's taken a little while to get my account working correctly.

We had an issue with some of our servers in the early morning until about 10am CDT.

The downside was that these servers manage PVP Seasons and various search functions like Matchmaking and searching for Friends or Guilds. Depending on which server was controlling your action at a given time, the game could've been "out of Sync" related to any of the items I mentioned above. Obviously no one cares if they were shown bad friend or guild choices but PvP Seasons is obviously the big issue. As such Trophies you thought you had were not verified and hence not granted. There is no legitimate way to make things right. I wish we could, we tried but it just cant be done.

On the "good" side, the Guild Grand Tourney leaderboards run on a different system and were unaffected.

We will send out some compensation for this. I don't know what it is yet (sounds like don't give raid tickets) but will work to get it out ASAP.

X

How bout some corrupted hearts, too? :*
  • Easy way to make this right: if you make Legend 1 this week, you get the Boss 100 rewards.
  • I was affected too, dB “got better” and I dropped from l1 to L2 losing 6k trophies in the process. I really hope this doesn’t affect guild games as you said because besides the time and gems it affects my team as well.
  • Easy way to make this right: if you make Legend 1 this week, you get the Boss 100 rewards.

I like this, but why not just pay rewards up one level regardless? You make L1, you get boss. You make W1, you get L3.
  • MongoMongo Member
    edited November 17
    "We tried but it just can't be done".
    I have a hard time believing that.
    Everyone's trophy/honor total is held in a database somewhere. Just add 20,000 to everyone's total. Sure, some will get more than they lost, but no one will finish in a lower league than they should have.
    That more people will get better rewards than they might have otherwise earned is your cost of the screw up.

Pitiful compensation is just adding insult to injury.
  • @xtmn8r ummm.....we can do the math ourselves and easily see how short we are.....I’m almost 7k cups short or that’s a decent amount withough streaks....also how can we trust the gg numbers are accurate...if they truly accurate shouldn’t there be a way to sync those numbers...
  • "it just can't be done" is basically them saying, "look Thanksgiving is next week, we're all taking that week off anyways, so...yeah".
  • guys, be nice.
    Poor kid got pushed into front stage as a scapegoat.
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Couple of follow up items:
    1) wasn't implying you didn't earn it @Fville8. Poor wording trying to get a message to the community ASAP
    2) The issue was completely resolved at 10am CDT
    2) @yaoguaidd definitely not a kid and been a lead on this project for 3 years. I just stay out of the limelight these days. :)
    3) Comp going out shortly.
  • Numbers4296Numbers4296 Member
    edited November 17
    As a eurozone gamer, the problems today drove me to gamer rage @xtmn8r, as a game vet myself, thats a first in a long time, gratz to DB on that. That said, after a day of.. ya well everything, please can you guys ensure the rest of the weekend goes okay, we have to smile at members too y'know? Thanks for stepping up during this total cfk btw.
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    edited November 17
    @xtmn8r I lost 3 k crowns and got a very poor recompense. Doesn't even cover the lost raid tickets, not to mention the wasted effort. Should I open a ticket? 6ebpw15j2tqq.png
  • ODPODP Member
    That compensation is so pathetic. Screw you aholes. You mess up that badly and then you can't even come close to matching what was lost?