New Player Needs Help

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Also, never ever use single Heroic Summons. Save up for 10 Summons. Always.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • how do you classify bronze heroes btw
  • how do you classify bronze heroes btw
    Bronze ? if you mean low tier and op compare ,two of the same type of heroes, like two dps faste heroes, willow and shadowblade and shade,I think its clear that way ?

how do you classify bronze heroes btw
    Bronze ? if you mean low tier and op compare ,two of the same type of heroes, like two dps faste heroes, willow and shadowblade and shade,I think its clear that way ?

Oh, there’s this thing called the Aether Shop you unlock once you 6* at least one hero. Basically excess tokens get converted to Aether which you can use to buy stuff. Bronze heroes are heroes who give 5 Aether per excess token. Silvers give 10, and golds give 25. Then some Legendary heroes can give 30/35.

• Oh, there’s this thing called the Aether Shop you unlock once you 6* at least one hero. Basically excess tokens get converted to Aether which you can use to buy stuff. Bronze heroes are heroes who give 5 Aether per excess token. Silvers give 10, and golds give 25. Then some Legendary heroes can give 30/35.
    I'm stupid at times ,isn't that based on what the hero original star level is ?
  • No. Just one how good they are.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Guys, I have good news! From the honor summon, I got Pontifex Mortis! The current team I using now is Pontifex, Overlord Executum, IGOROK, and Shadowblade.
  • and how rare they are, too.

Oh, there’s this thing called the Aether Shop you unlock once you 6* at least one hero. Basically excess tokens get converted to Aether which you can use to buy stuff. Bronze heroes are heroes who give 5 Aether per excess token. Silvers give 10, and golds give 25. Then some Legendary heroes can give 30/35.
    I'm stupid at times ,isn't that based on what the hero original star level is ?

Basically how good they are, like Fella said. The rarer a hero is to get also usually is a factor. Sadly, Lupina and Rocky are only Silver for some reason.
  • oh yeah so is my current team good?!
  • Well, Pontifex is definitely a step up from willow, having two legendary heroes is a scary proposition, i'd probably put IGO in front of pontifex so he can freeze, then have pontifex finish off everyone, executum could be replaced with nubs or stonefist and probably just be good.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • ok thanks! also i've been wanting an undead team.
  • Also, can I make an undead team with Pontifex instead of Zomm? Because I want, Overlord Executum, Yorick, Pontifex, and IGOROK/LifeReaper/Hansuke.
  • You can, but Zomm is superior to Ponti that is the only reason xD ,you can enjoy them however you like ^^ .

I wouldn't take Hansuke off the team because relentless is just too good to pass on.
  • oh, so what should i use? the only undead members i have is executum and pontifex.
  • Use them til you get better heroes its simple,Ponti is good put Igorock Ponti and any other two more undead is good for synergy.

Don't worry to much the game only starts at lvl 30s+ when more runes unlock and u can do challenge mode and u got heroes.

Also once the event is over put back Shadowblade in.
  • Hansuke and zomm are the most solid undeads in pvp in the current meta, zomm's minion summoning is absolutely ridiculous once you ascend him, and as cream said Hansuke's relentless is a great ability for undeads in pvp and pve. Brom is also a great damage hero who's doom blade kinda messes up healers in pvp, he just needs to make it to his turn. Yorick is an amazing support hero in pve, but is really crummy in pvp later on due to the fast paced nature of mid-high level pvp and his reliance on a debuff. Executum is okay, i never really use taunt based tanks in pvp and I just find the other four undead heroes better for pve. Just don't put him with yorick on your defense team as half your team won't be doing damage for the first turn, which is really important.
    As for pontifex... you can't really treat him as an undead and more as an aoe damage caster as he doesn't actually have the keyword until he dies and returns as a skeleton. So he gives out bonuses to undead heroes but doesn't receive any in his best form. He's still a good pvp hero, though, he does a truck load of damage, and he'd probably still be on my pvp team if Zomm's recent buff wasn't so crazy.
    I can't really tell you the exact team you should use, but these tips might help you decide what you want to use in your team once you start getting the heroes you want on your team.
  • also, i really want brom, yorick, and zomm. I mean how do you get brom and zomm? i know how you get yorick.
  • Brom is one of the easier to obtain 3* heroes as he is always obtainable through the heroic portal and a couple of dungeons will feature him for tokens daily. For zomm you're gonna want to save up for a ten times portal usage and wait for him to feature in the heroic portal.
  • ok thanks!
  • so should i use both zomm and pontifex if i get zomm?
  • so should i use both zomm and pontifex if i get zomm?

One you get both you will know , you will get a feel of the heroes and who you prefer.
  • AlphaBeta25AlphaBeta25 Member
    edited November 19
    oh ok thanks. so is the undead team good btw?
    @JackHallow666 @CreamBanan69 @LifeReaperBroom
    Post edited by AlphaBeta25 on
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 19
    Yes! But only with zomm.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • oh, so not with pontifex then? Also, another question. if i managed to get zomm, should i use him AND pontifex together?
  • I already answered that, you can use Ponti atm you're still low lvl, use the strongest you have.

He is actually great and work on ascending him , the thing is Zomm is just better and a full undead team is not going to work later on, TL;DR: Use what you have there is no 100% go to team, you can keep swapping according to mathcups ,just keep that Shadowblade ready.

The one i wouldn't take off i were you are Igo,Ponti and Hansuke.

Just experiment have fun with the game (while it lasts). Try various teams and order ,see what works out best,learn who to kill first and how to make the most of your roster.
  • ok thanks buddy! but i don't have hansuke yet. also how do i get him, and is it ok if i replace if i replace hansuke with executum?
  • Heroic portal and yes.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • thanks! so if i get all of it. i planned out my PvP and PvE team carefully.
    PvP: IGOROK, Pontifex, NubNub, and Ferno (Yeah just recently got him :smiley: )
    PvE: Hansuke/Executum, Pontifex/Zomm, Yorick, and Brom
  • oh yeah, i'm lvl 27 now! I'm now using Ekko, Pontifex, IGOROK, and Ferno :)