Expand PvP ladder rewards to include additional tiers beyond top 100

The reason I don't PvP much normally is because the devs created an all-or-nothing reward system where top 100 get a nice reward and #101 gets nothing. I'd guess there are a large number of players who have an objective to get to at least Legend 3 for the week and completely ignore top 100 since they want to avoid the scenario of ending up #101 and getting nothing in return. However, if there was at least 1 additional lower reward tier such as 101-250 with a lesser reward I would be much more interested in spending additional gems to continue PvP past legend 3 every week. More players spending gems on game content = good for devs.

Comments

• Maybe with decreasing rewards every 20 or so, yeah that would be awesome!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Just a good idea to be more inclusive. Give people SOME reason to continue raiding.
  • To be honest here - why the F cant we just have a global leaderboard each season? rewards dont need to be much more than they are now, but just something every 250 players after the top 100 - toss in like 5 marrow tokens or some other garbage and call it a day.
    When I get bumped from rank #96 because I am at work during the wednesday morning push, I'd like to know exactly how far i've been bumped...
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Just a good idea to be more inclusive. Give people SOME reason to continue raiding.

Some of us do it to find and defeat cats....
  • ckall056 wrote: »
    To be honest here - why the F cant we just have a global leaderboard each season? rewards dont need to be much more than they are now, but just something every 250 players after the top 100 - toss in like 5 marrow tokens or some other garbage and call it a day.
    When I get bumped from rank #96 because I am at work during the wednesday morning push, I'd like to know exactly how far i've been bumped...

The difference in timezones does make it somewhat uneven or painful.

ie - in Australia the reset is 6am for most of the year, therefore setting the alarm for 5am on a Thursday morning to see if you've been bumped from top 100 isn't great. But swings and roundabouts I s'pose.. there are prob other areas where we may benefit.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army