i hate these races and families pvp quests

ImpossiblemanImpossibleman Member
edited November 19 in General Discussion
it's not easy enouve to win, but when you finally win, you see that monsters and rogues are not 2 families.
thank you DB for giving us this fcked up event with very clear description, dwarfs and beasts are families but either reptiles or rogues are not. i could smell it of course. type all families in the description, it fits.
i won a pvp battle after 5 tries with rocky/viperia/koros and mangle and no victory in the quest 2 families win.

Being able to sort heroes by class or family would have helped, oh wait......

Comments

• CreamBanan69CreamBanan69 Member
    edited November 19
    Rogue ,warrior and caster are a class ,and monster, beast ,undead are races you kinda got it wrong.

On the side note, I hate this event so much,the game is going on a bad direction and a lot of players are unsatisfied.
  • I personally love these quest! They make you use different teams...now I will admire 15 was a little much luckily the 2 tanks and all one family was easy enough to double up on....but they still make for a good challenge....and if you don’t like/enjoythem you can always skip them....
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited November 21
    I personally like the specific quests, though as I stated in the event thread, I'd prefer they were at the beginning. Having to do them after reaching Warlord is quite a bit more difficult/tedious.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 21
    I don't think you're supposed to enjoy doing them. Nor are they supposed to be easy. Hence the 'challenge'. What I don't like, though, is the measly rewards. Just about 2k tickets for yourself and 1k for your guild. Would be nice if everyone in your guild would do them, but...

I ended up spending maybe 20k tickets overall. I think me and 9 other people actually did them.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I don't think you're supposed to enjoy doing them. Nor are they supposed to be easy. Hence the 'challenge'. What I don't like, though, is the measly rewards. Just about 2k tickets for yourself and 1k for your guild. Would be nice if everyone in your guild would do them, but...

I ended up spending maybe 20k tickets overall. I think me and 9 other people actually did them.

They're not easy, or even possible, when matchmaking is giving you *only* 5.2+k teams with Shade and Zomm on each.

They're doable when matchmaking is actually giving you easy choices.

So spin the matchmaking wheel and see what today brings!
    danac wrote: »
    I don't think you're supposed to enjoy doing them. Nor are they supposed to be easy. Hence the 'challenge'. What I don't like, though, is the measly rewards. Just about 2k tickets for yourself and 1k for your guild. Would be nice if everyone in your guild would do them, but...

They're not easy, or even possible, when matchmaking is giving you *only* 5.2+k teams with Shade and Zomm on each.

I dunno, they were pretty doable for me. Family quest, just use Undead or Beasts. Class quest, just bring Casters (I used Shade/Ponti/Zomm/Ignus, Ignus was bait, the rest did damage). For the tank quest, just bring Shade and Zomm, and any random tanks. Kozar and Astrid worked nicely.

Not so much difficult as time consuming. And it just further proved that there's really only a select few heroes who are actually good for PvP.
  • in case people think i don't want these quests anymore, they are wrong.
    I just can't figure out wich heroes are familie or race.
    When i think i got 2x2 familie for the quest, i had a familie and a race and after a few times trying to win (wich is the challenge of course) i see that my team was completely wrong.

So keep the quests, but describe all possibilities of race and familie.
    i wouldn't even mind a complete sticky forum post from a blue.
    Maybe it's because english is not my native language, but it's really confusing.
  • danac wrote: »

I dunno, they were pretty doable for me. Family quest, just use Undead or Beasts. Class quest, just bring Casters (I used Shade/Ponti/Zomm/Ignus, Ignus was bait, the rest did damage). For the tank quest, just bring Shade and Zomm, and any random tanks. Kozar and Astrid worked nicely.

Not so much difficult as time consuming. And it just further proved that there's really only a select few heroes who are actually good for PvP.

I'm only at 412k total roster power.

I suppose the 550 or so people who are ahead of me have an easier time and can do that.

I did do the quests when I found teams under 5k. that wasn't a problem so much as yesterday's daily which was win with two greens... I mean, I suppose I could have thrown Shade/Zomm plus two greens in and hoped that Shade wouldn't target Zomm ever. I don't like gambling like that, I like sending in a team that has a reasonable chance of winning.

• I agree that these quests are tough at cap unless you have a large number of well runed heroes. Me, I only have enough quality runes (greater legendary 5* and above) to have about 10 heroes relevant to raids in the Legend arenas, so they are ought of the question.
  • Just select the ‘sort by class’ or ‘sort by family’ button.

Nobody wants to sell me those buttons in the trade portal.

WTB> sort by class or family button, paying GOLD! 50mil or 120mil for both.

But no respond

Just select the ‘sort by class’ or ‘sort by family’ button.

Nobody wants to sell me those buttons in the trade portal.

WTB> sort by class or family button, paying GOLD! 50mil or 120mil for both.

But no respond

Pay 2,000 gems for 2 hours of hero sorting!
  • For the class quest I used all rouges....rocky and darrius were enough for most teams alone.
  • Maybe some sort of indicator to say quest conditions met? Like a popup. Would be neat to have this in campaign mode as well.
    echonap wrote: »
    Maybe some sort of indicator to say quest conditions met? Like a popup. Would be neat to have this in campaign mode as well.

It would be very convenient if we could somehow pull up our quests while in a dungeon!
  • The quests aren't so much "tough" as they are just confusing to classify.

For anyone who played dungeons and dragons, or MMOs like wow, it's easier to understand the difference between RACE, and CLASS. they really should have given the quest as RACE and not family.

Maybe the legal department decided that using "race" would bother the delicate sensibility of the snowflakes.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
    oredith wrote: »
    The quests aren't so much "tough" as they are just confusing to classify.

For anyone who played dungeons and dragons, or MMOs like wow, it's easier to understand the difference between RACE, and CLASS. they really should have given the quest as RACE and not family.

Maybe the legal department decided that using "race" would bother the delicate sensibility of the snowflakes.

I’m sorry, I can’t take anyone who actually uses the word snowflakes seriously hahaha