BRAMBLES GETTING AN EPIC

tthebonetthebone Member
edited November 21 in General Discussion
Finally the goblin team might get a little better. They may also get a rework like zomm did when he got his epic.
Proof: There was a promotional email sent out about it like a minute ago

Comments

• Pics or it didn't happen.

Probably drop some photoshopped generic epic attack on us- "BRAMBLES WEAPON DOES 2X DAMAGE AND CASTS GOBLIN DANCE PART"

Sureeeee.
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    edited November 21
    Dust off those Goblins cause Bramble is going to raise everyone's morale

ddsheelg1wn0.jpg
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 21
    Ohhhh, a re-colored Squinch Epic! They really spent their time on this one.

Then again, Icebloom's is a re-color of Kobal's. So I guess it wouldn't be the first time.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • 7wvm69syhbo1.png
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • nice, i went to look for the email when i saw your post.
    Now the goblin team is easier then ever in those boss island dungeons.
    1 more goblin to go to have the whole set of goblin epics.

Still looking for a yellow epic, just copy the one from rogar and paint it yellow XD
    nice, i went to look for the email when i saw your post.
    Now the goblin team is easier then ever in those boss island dungeons.
    1 more goblin to go to have the whole set of goblin epics.

Still looking for a yellow epic, just copy the one from rogar and paint it yellow XD

That will be Dhaegon's Epic. After all, Dhaegon is just a reskin of Rogar.
  • Let's see how many pyre embers, fire crystals, and Etched fire bars will be required for this NATURE hero epic. -_-
  • Bit of a pointless epic. It will make the Gobs easier to autorun PvE, but there's loads of teams for that. But I can't see Goblins being viable in PvP. So apart from just something to do..... Unless there's also a buff and some changes to Goblins?
  • The epic still saying it increases morale, that invisible trait that does nothing except makes your heroes happier.\
  • That epic is terrible. It’s only 2x damage, so not doin much there. And all it does is activate an ability that he already has. Which means the proc is useless if you’ve activated that ability yourself, or if you get more than one proc in a row. Terrible.
  • That epic is terrible. It’s only 2x damage, so not doin much there. And all it does is activate an ability that he already has. Which means the proc is useless if you’ve activated that ability yourself, or if you get more than one proc in a row. Terrible.

Unless they get rid of goblin dance party and give him new abilities :)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • On the surface it looks very meh....but seeing zomm’s epic like this would have made it look meh too....epic from the grave? We wouldn’t have really known what that was all about...so here is to hoping we get a rework.
    That epic is terrible. It’s only 2x damage, so not doin much there. And all it does is activate an ability that he already has. Which means the proc is useless if you’ve activated that ability yourself, or if you get more than one proc in a row. Terrible.

Well, if it applies Goblin Dance Party before attacking, it will do a lot more than 2x damage, I'd imagine. Also it seems all Epics nowadays just do 2x damage. Like they've forgotten that Epics are supposed to be... well, Epic. But like Drocas said, maybe they're changing the Goblins and Bramble's abilities. Maybe he won't even have Goblin Dance Party anymore, and this will be the only way he'll be able to apply it anymore.

I'm just a little disappointed it's not a disco-ball on a stick. Would've fit the theme of applying GDP.
    Also, what's with that little symbol on the middle of that carpet? It's the same symbol that's on Bramble's belt. And I think I've seen it in a couple other places, too. Is it the Bramblelurk tribe symbol? I hope they get more into the lore and story of Dungeon Boss. Hopefully whenever the campaign is expanded. I'd love some explanations on the little things like that.
  • Drocas wrote: »
    That epic is terrible. It’s only 2x damage, so not doin much there. And all it does is activate an ability that he already has. Which means the proc is useless if you’ve activated that ability yourself, or if you get more than one proc in a row. Terrible.

Was thinking the same thing, that we'll get some kind of rework for goblins (even though technically they had one 1-1.5 years ago).
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Drocas wrote: »

Was thinking the same thing, that we'll get some kind of rework for goblins (even though technically they had one 1-1.5 years ago).

Ekko technically got one over a year ago, too! It was simply a stat buff, but still! Never a bad idea to buff a hero twice. Unless they're Shade, Hopper, or Solaris.
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited November 21
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Sureeeee.

So gullible

Edit: possible goblin reworks?
  • How much u guys wanna bet the epic is gonna require a **** ton of red mats again?
  • If they're doing a goblin rework, inb4 they turn squinch or zurk (probably zurk) into a rogue for no reason just like yorick.

Also, if this one needs red mats, we need to give them hell. We were promised after Tsume that it wouldn't keep happening. They fixed it for stonefist, and doubled back on zomm.
  • Two people with the exact same photoshops.

Suspicious. Very suspicious.

I suspect botting.

Alright, ya got me, ZWENDY is secretly lifereaperbro and drew them.
  • Wait how would one use bots to make a fake e-mail -_-
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Wait how would one use bots to make a fake e-mail -_-

its impossible. They aren't allowed to click the "I'm not a Robot" button
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    farfella wrote: »
    Wait how would one use bots to make a fake e-mail -_-

its impossible. They aren't allowed to click the "I'm not a Robot" button

Why don’t they add that button to the game?
  • Ohhhh, a re-colored Squinch Epic! They really spent their time on this one.

Then again, Icebloom's is a re-color of Kobal's. So I guess it wouldn't be the first time.

wasnt icebloom's epic out before kobal's? I recall icebloom as the 1st epic i got, back when they first came out....idk, maybe its just cause pestilence was hard AF back then, dragging kobal's corpse along for 5.5 rooms...
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
    ckall056 wrote: »

wasnt icebloom's epic out before kobal's? I recall icebloom as the 1st epic i got, back when they first came out....idk, maybe its just cause pestilence was hard AF back then, dragging kobal's corpse along for 5.5 rooms...

They were out at the same time. I guess it doesn’t really matter who ripped off who, I just think Kobal’s looks cooler.
  • Ohhhh, a re-colored Squinch Epic! They really spent their time on this one.

Then again...
    0yh3a266u52f.png

I knew it looked oddly familiar.

Then again...
    0yh3a266u52f.png

I knew it looked oddly familiar.

Specific! Intelligent! Accurate! Faultless! Elegant. Controlled! Surgical! Graceful! And... POWERFUL!

...All of the things Bramble isn’t. Except for maybe powerful.
  • danac wrote: »
    The epic still saying it increases morale, that invisible trait that does nothing except makes your heroes happier.\

At full Epic Bramble has 30% more MDMA, therefore MUCH happier Goblin Dance Parties
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army