A Gallery of Hero Concepts IV

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited December 2017 in Community Creations
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 2017
    More to come. This is just another place for me to store all these things.

I'm gonna need a gallery of hero concept galleries soon.
  • Roxane sounds like a super fun hero , very nice idea i love her Prepped and Ready and Immovable Stance.

I don't get Gatling"s Mortar Smoke, but defiantly would like a dps construct.

Nice concepts. I wonder what other ideas you got in mind.
    Roxane sounds like a super fun hero , very nice idea i love her Prepped and Ready and Immovable Stance.

I don't get Gatling"s Mortar Smoke, but defiantly would like a dps construct.

Nice concepts. I wonder what other ideas you got in mind.

I've got 3 other full galleries, if you're interested.
  • Now i get why IV, I will check them out , I'am very interested
    Now i get why IV, I will check them out , I'am very interested

Gallery 3 is my favorite so far, probably cuz it's just the most up-to-date.
    If anyone has ideas for new heroes they want to submit to me, you can PM me or just comment here.

I really want my next hero idea to be a Monster or Plant (preferably one that isn’t Nature element), if anyone has ideas on what type of creature would fit the bill, I’d be very happy to take them up.

I won’t do hero ideas that have been fully developed and thought out, nor can I do the art for your fan hero. Nothing against anyone who wants that, but I jus think want people’s hero ideas to be 100% their own. If I ever draw someone else’s fan hero idea, it’s totally by my own will, maybe because I just liked it a lot. Sorry. Maybe once my college semester ends and I’m more free.
  • If anyone has ideas for new heroes they want to submit to me, you can PM me or just comment here.

I really want my next hero idea to be a Monster or Plant (preferably one that isn’t Nature element), if anyone has ideas on what type of creature would fit the bill, I’d be very happy to take them up.

I won’t do hero ideas that have been fully developed and thought out, nor can I do the art for your fan hero. Nothing against anyone who wants that, but I jus think want people’s hero ideas to be 100% their own. If I ever draw someone else’s fan hero idea, it’s totally by my own will, maybe because I just liked it a lot. Sorry. Maybe once my college semester ends and I’m more free.

maybe a Beaker plant with lava in it. that's the first thing that came up in me.
    actually, the first thing i thought about was a flaming Ya-Te-Veo plant, but a Beaker plant with lava sounds better.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 2017
    You want a beaker plant? Okay then... if you really want it...

Step aside @JackHallow666, I got the art for this one.

wfg29ix46x72.png
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
    farfella wrote: »

wfg29ix46x72.png

Great, now they're gonna arrest him again because he let his secret identity be revealed.
  • farfella wrote: »

wfg29ix46x72.png

I knew i would regret that comment as soon as i posted it.

but seriously though, i think a beaker plant with lava would be quite interesting to see.

• edited November 2017
    @HollandOrc I'm not exactly sure what a beaker plant is, but I got a similar idea going on with a pitcher plant.
    ptwcvxb58hyz.png
    Post edited by LifeReaperBroom on
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • @HollandOrc I'm not exactly sure what a beaker plant is, but I got a similar idea going on with a pitcher plant.
    ptwcvxb58hyz.png

what the... that's exactly what i mean! i love it!
    sorry about the wrong name, i didn't really think twice if the name would be a literal translation from dutch.

• Had a feeling that was the case, can't think of many plants that would be known for being filled with fluid lol
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • Had a feeling that was the case, can't think of many plants that would be known for being filled with fluid lol

that's true. i do know of another plant that catches rainwater, which is used by a kind of frogs to safely keep their offspring. the mother climbs up and down that plant with only one tadpole each time because she can't carry anymore, to deposit them in the top which is filled with rainwater.