Chapter 3 wont complete

rebeldadrebeldad Member
edited November 2017 in Bugs & Technical Issues
I have done all the chapter 3 quests and have 3 stars in them all.. and the chapter 4 area has lit up but is locked still saying I have not completed chapter 3.. I have done allt he chapter 3 missions 3 times now and still not complete. any way for me to get past this? or am i stuck?
Post edited by rebeldad on

Comments

• @Joel Can you help, or does he need to contact customer support?

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • I just restarted fresh. It won't let you move on to Chapter 4 until all the Chapter 3 quests in the Campaign tab are complete, some of which are not related to the map.
  • so need to start over.. sigh.. ok
  • No, I meant I just went through this, sorry. Just check the quest tab under Campaign and make sure there isn't anything that still says Chapter 3.
  • Ok thanks I saw only it saying to complete chapter 3 and it shows 5/6 complete yet i have done each mission twice and now starting to do them for a third time.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @rebeldad, are you still having trouble? If so, what's the name of your account?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel : hi, i got the same situation, stuck in chapter 2 and cannot start chapter 3, even all quests of chap 2 completed.
    My account name (name in-game): LeonQ128
    Can you help on this ?
    Hey @LeonQ128. I've looked into your account and it seems that you haven't completed the "CH 2: Team Mend" quest. Double check your quest log. :)
  • Hello, I am having this same issue but with chapter 4 not completing.

Would it be possible to have the game check for completion on relaunch so this doesn't happen?
    Hey @drewpyqb. Looking at your account, you still have several chapter 4 quests to complete. Once you finish those, Chapter 5 will be unlocked. :)
  • Hello! Can I also get some help? My username is thedogking999 and I’m showing that I completed all chapter 4 quests but it will not let me advance to chapter 5. Thanks for the help!
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @thedogking999 it looks like you haven't completed all of your chapter 4 quests yet. You still need to complete the following quests:
    - Ch4: Rogar Power
    - Ch4: Yasmin Power
    - Ch4: Novice Boss
    - Chapter 4 Completion

Once you've finished those chapter 5 will open up for you. :)
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
    Hey @thedogking999. Check your quest log again, I'm still seeing some chapter 4 quests in there. If it says "CH 4" at the start, you need to complete that before you can unlock chapter 5.
  • Thank you. I was looking at the wrong thing.
  • AldrianAldrian Member
    I got stuck in chapter 4 too..
  • Fiz e re fiz a fazer 2 território três vezes e e não abriu o 3 territorio, alguém pode me ajudar
    @huunteers Olá. Parece que você ainda não completou a missão "Team Mend". Se você completar essa missão, você poderá desbloquear o próximo capítulo.
    (Google Translate Usado)
    ---
    Hello. It seems that you still haven't completed the "Team Mend" quest. If you complete that quest, you should be able to unlock the next chapter.
    (Used Google Translate)
  • MeliodoMeliodo Member
    I’m having the same problem. My in game name is Meliodo
    Cheers
    Hey @Meliodo, you still have one more Chapter 2 quest to complete. Once you do that, Chapter 3 will be unlocked. :)
  • bo3711bo3711 Member
    I'm having the same problem, completed all of chapter 4, but it won't let me start chapter 5.
    Thanks
  • @joel maybe consider sending players to Quests when trying to select a quest locked level. The description on the level-unlock quests is clear but apparently not sufficient.
  • pcg0dpcg0d Member
    bo3711 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem, completed all of chapter 4, but it won't let me start chapter 5.
    Thanks

@bo3711 Check your campaign quest tab. Look for quests starting with "CH 4". Confirm they have been completed. Like the Team Mend quest mentioned above.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • XBCNXBCN Member
    edited April 15
    I am also having that problem, my in game name is XBCN. It would mean a lot if you guys could help! Also, I checked my quest tab and it said: “Complete all the CH3 quests!” And I don’t see any more...
    I just checked your account and it says you're on chapter 7. I take it you figured out what was going on?
  • DevilleDeville Member
    Im having the same problem with chapter 2. I cant seem to start chapter 3 even tho i have a check by every mission in chapter 1 an 2. My name in game is Febreeze. Can anyone help with this?
    Hey @Deville, have you completed all of the chapter 2 quests?
  • @Joel there should be an entire quest tab titled "Tutorial" to help players know what's up.