Patch Notes: November 27th, 2017

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey all,

We're have a few small changes/fixes going into the game today:
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Ferno from spreading wildfire when he lands a critical hit.
  • Text change clarifying the Mega Cornucopia of Gems pays out a total of 55,000 gems. This is NOT a change to the payout, just a clarification about how it works.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• How about fixing the event bug where the quest says to complete or quickloot a certain type of dungeon, but of course the quickloot doesn't count. This is the second time this has happened this event.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Minnehaha wrote: »
    How about fixing the event bug where the quest says to complete or quickloot a certain type of dungeon, but of course the quickloot doesn't count. This is the second time this has happened this event.

These are just the patch notes from their last update. If you want them to know about a bug, just make a thread under Bugs and Technical Issues.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Thanks. Looks like someone did already.
  • Patch notes are back!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @Minnehaha I have a feeling that there won't be a change to either. It's awkward/difficult for them to modify event quests after launch and usually not worth the headache. Most people have figured out that manual runs work fine.
  • Oh, and @Joel THANK YOU for the patch notes! Appreciate the heads up and it lets us know that things are actually improving with each pushed update. Even small progress is progress.
  • Game doesnt load with the update. Help anyone?
  • I had my first PvP streak ending crash I've had in a long time after the update (20 streak lost). Did you do something that would cause this as part of the patch? Very frustrating.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Oh, and @Joel THANK YOU for the patch notes! Appreciate the heads up and it lets us know that things are actually improving with each pushed update. Even small progress is progress.

This ^ :smile:

• Just wanted to add another thank you for the patch notes. A lot of us would appreciate it if you keep them coming. @Joel
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited November 2017
    Adding onto the list. I think I speak for myself and a lot of players that we really enjoy seeing patch notes. It's a visual affirmation that our concerns are heard and that you and the DB team is working to improve the gameplay.

• in addition to patch notes there should be a list of upcoming changes (ie portal counts, hero sorting, event calendar for month)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Where is the Mega Cornucopia of Gems offer ?
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited November 2017
    mikitaro wrote: »
    Where is the Mega Cornucopia of Gems offer ?

It had a 24 hour time-limit. It said that on the top of the offer like all other in game offers. I assumed it was a single day Cyber Monday deal.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    That is correct. It was a special deal for Cyber Monday, not a permanent addition to the shop.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ...missed it, how much was it?
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    ...missed it, how much was it?

There were 2 deals. Both were the best value that have ever been offered by a long shot. (They made the monthly $3 look bad!)

$100 for 55k gems. $20 for 10k gems. Bonus points if you got a discounted gift card off of Amazon from Cyber Monday deals!

There were 2 deals. Both were the best value that have ever been offered by a long shot. (They made the monthly $3 look bad!)

$100 for 55k gems. $20 for 10k gems. Bonus points if you got a discounted gift card off of Amazon from Cyber Monday deals!

Thanks, sorry I didn't look closer. I'm accustomed to getting boss mails on those things and I didn't think to look for 1 day deals.
    sirtainly wrote: »

Thanks, sorry I didn't look closer. I'm accustomed to getting boss mails on those things and I didn't think to look for 1 day deals.

They actually did send an in game mail on Monday saying "check out our great deals" (Something along those lines).

I agree making it more apparent (Perhaps an event banner) would have been nice considering how relatively good the deal was.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited November 2017
    I get those mails all the time, they're nothing special - I might even have gotten one.

If it had said "Cyber monday today only" I would have looked closer.

I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to help DB do better.

If the $20 offer was available yesterday or today I'd likely take it. I'd been checking all my usual web sites for Cyber Monday treats for me and didn't find anything interesting/in my price range.