Infographic Project

123457»

Comments

• kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited October 2017
    @itirnitii -- How you should feel after doing all these

https://www.youtube.com/embed/79DijItQXMM
    Post edited by kalamadea on

• All Charts updated with Igorok monster change and Marrow.

I also added the finished purple charts for epics so everything is done but red. Really want to get these done so I can move onto other ideas that have been stewing for a while.
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited October 2017
    Updated Hero Classification on both charts with the new changes:

- Zomm added to caster
    - Executum and Yorick removed from warrior
    - Yorick added to Rogue

https://postimg.org/gallery/12a2k52dw/
  • Supercalifragilistic work, itirnitii... love the artistic and data quality!
    Gandalf would have rocked Dungeon Boss...
    the Balrog would be a fire version of Igorok...
  • Been meaning to say this for a while. I love how your graphics are designed and well-thought-out! ^_^

After seeing your latest graphic, I'm curious to ask how long it took to make that.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    Y8MqAzC.png
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    Light finished.

i7a7jajc64z7.png

How come ekko is listed as getting furnace's DR? Should only be for armored right?
  • Been meaning to say this for a while. I love how your graphics are designed and well-thought-out! ^_^

After seeing your latest graphic, I'm curious to ask how long it took to make that.

Thanks for the compliment. The hardest part is coming up with the concept. I'm a constant tinkerer so the first layout I think up is rarely the final product. The initial fire chart was probably about 30 hours of work, and the light one was a lot faster, maybe 10 hours since I knew exactly how I wanted to lay it out and there are less heroes.

The Hero Classification Chart has probably 100+ hours sunk into it over the last year. I always wish I had more time!
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Light finished.

i7a7jajc64z7.png

How come ekko is listed as getting furnace's DR? Should only be for armored right?

Ekko is armored. His Passive "Ethereal" includes the armored passive. Much like Hansuke's "Master of Combat" passive.
    Been meaning to say this for a while. I love how your graphics are designed and well-thought-out! ^_^

Thanks for the compliment. The hardest part is coming up with the concept. I'm a constant tinkerer so the first layout I think up is rarely the final product. The initial fire chart was probably about 30 hours of work, and the light one was a lot faster, maybe 10 hours since I knew exactly how I wanted to lay it out and there are less heroes.

The Hero Classification Chart has probably 100+ hours sunk into it over the last year. I always wish I had more time!
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Light finished.

i7a7jajc64z7.png

Ekko is armored. His Passive "Ethereal" includes the armored passive. Much like Hansuke's "Master of Combat" passive.

Oh right, forgot about that. Good catch.
    edited March 6
    Nature.

hzlg9wy9ouwa.png

Post edited by itirnitii on
  • Great Work - thanks again
    oNC5bHb.png
  • Water. One more to go!

cix7ics1p6ky.png
  • It seems you made a design choice to include heroes that buff themselves eg GG buffs GG with +30% health. Why?

Strong work.
    edited March 6
    It's a good question. Not one that I have a solid answer for. I guess I was just designing the chart from the perspective of looking at the stat sheet when you see that a hero buffs themselves.

Not all heroes that give buffs apply the buff to themself, such as Pontifex Mortis who buffs undead Attack and Defense. So the chart in some ways helps make that distinction, even if it's not that useful to know that.

I guess imagine someday a hero comes along who has an ability that negates another hero's passive abilities. Then it might become more applicable.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Nice work Iti :smile:
  • I have know idea how much times I've said "That's amazing" out loud. This is great stuff.
    I guess imagine someday a hero comes along who has an ability that negates another hero's passive abilities. Then it might become more applicable.
    Don’t give the devs any ideas now...

What bothers me about the work you’re doing is how utterly essential it is for the game: forming teams, planning resources and completing class-specific quests. This information should be easily accessible in-game.

I know this is a labor of love, but I wish BF would take you on as a consultant, or buy the rights to your work. Simply having these charts available in game would be a HUGE step forward, although an interactive hero card would be a more user-friendly implementation.
    edited March 18
    Dark done everything done. Dark is definitely the least synergistic passive stat-wise.

https://postimg.org/gallery/lurejcfo/

giig01848u67.png
  • Agnon has flying bonuses from Ferno.
  • Agnon has flying bonuses from Ferno.

These charts only show passive stat boosts. Agnon gains synergistic boosts from Ferno (such as +1 energy per turn), but nothing that translates as a passive stat boost.
  • Ah ok. Not a stat.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    These are awesome, @itirnitii . Thanks for the obvious work you put into them and for making them available to the community.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Awesome work as always! @itirnitii :)
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
123457»