0/2000 Solaris

I was going to post sarcasm but at the last second thought, maybe I can be productive.

How about adding to VIP10 exclusive tokens in the daily rewards. So random Day 800, I can earn 30 Solaris tokens, Aria, Ember etc. Just sprinkle it in there 1% of the time like those life potions if we fail a dungeon.

This way when I see an event where you are asking me to spend $250 where you just had a Black Friday event, Cyber Monday event, and another Black Friday event it wouldn't leave such a sting.

VIP 10 was achieved back in month 6, I'm going on 2 years and 3 months now. Let's update and give back to the guys that spent a few thousand. #appreciateus #surpriseanddelight #recognizeus #includeus
9gJSaHl.gif

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You got to VIP 10 in the first SIX MONTHS!? My god, man. Just as long as you haven't been spending that much every 6 months since!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I'm also VIP 1o for over a year I never owned solars. Questions how is it fair for me not getting a six star Solaris? There is no way I can get two-thousand points!
  • You got to VIP 10 in the first SIX MONTHS!? My god, man. Just as long as you haven't been spending that much every 6 months since!

Yeah, when gems were valued so high and not obtainable like today and the heroic portal mattered. As the game evolved and different forms of currency were introduced, $$$ has slowed.

My last big spend was the monthly $2.99 package. Honestly was still a great deal even if it's value was pennies current state.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Wonder how much revenue they've lost getting rid of that package? Maybe it's denial that a mistake has been made ???
  • "But boss, we only need to get one n00b to spend $1000 for VIP10 in order to make up for 333 of the $3 monthly gems!"
  • Might be the thinking on their part but as for revenue flow, in my opinion, a bad one. Unfortunately it will probably have a negative effect on the game.
  • It's the power of and that should be used in the case.

If a player sees the $2.99 deal they will most likely purchase it as a gateway purchase "and" more likely to purchase other offers and be satisfied.

Now it's just purchase, the $50 deal and hope you feel good about it. But it could have been $53

Anyway, anyone think the daily idea was reasonable or lame?
    9gJSaHl.gif