Chapter 3 wont complete

rebeldadrebeldad Member
edited November 25 in Bugs & Technical Issues
I have done all the chapter 3 quests and have 3 stars in them all.. and the chapter 4 area has lit up but is locked still saying I have not completed chapter 3.. I have done allt he chapter 3 missions 3 times now and still not complete. any way for me to get past this? or am i stuck?
Post edited by rebeldad on
Tagged:

Comments

• @Joel Can you help, or does he need to contact customer support?
  • I just restarted fresh. It won't let you move on to Chapter 4 until all the Chapter 3 quests in the Campaign tab are complete, some of which are not related to the map.
  • so need to start over.. sigh.. ok
  • No, I meant I just went through this, sorry. Just check the quest tab under Campaign and make sure there isn't anything that still says Chapter 3.
  • Ok thanks I saw only it saying to complete chapter 3 and it shows 5/6 complete yet i have done each mission twice and now starting to do them for a third time.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @rebeldad, are you still having trouble? If so, what's the name of your account?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel : hi, i got the same situation, stuck in chapter 2 and cannot start chapter 3, even all quests of chap 2 completed.
    My account name (name in-game): LeonQ128
    Can you help on this ?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @LeonQ128. I've looked into your account and it seems that you haven't completed the "CH 2: Team Mend" quest. Double check your quest log. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com