Out of Sync Error

Vince00Vince00 Member
edited December 1 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Logged in. Made a purchase which completed. Then got an “Out of Sync Press Okay to Reload” error. Kept hitting okay and recieving error instantly after it reloaded. I went to my second device and it load d the update and then gave me the same error. Can’t even get into game now. Just gives error right away...

Comments

• I am having same problem...sent in a ticket
  • Thanks. I sent in a ticket as well. I’ve updated everything and deleted and reloaded the app. Nothing seems to help.
  • Same here, would not work on iPad or iPhone after reload
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We see the issue and are trying to resolve it for both of you.
    @Zena83 you tried to login to your account from 2 devices with no luck, is that correct?
  • Yes, both iPad and iPhone, deleted app and reinstalled on iphone
    Thank you for the info. We hope to have the issue resolved for you and @Vince00 soon
  • Thanks for super support
  • @xtmn8r add me to the list..
    3 devices all failing so far..
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • And I just tried an uninstall and restore on one device., no go.

Are all plugs shameless?
    We appreciate your patience. we believe we have a fix in place. doing some final testing on it and should hopefully deploy the fix here shortly
  • I have a video of the issue queued up from start to finish. Not sure if it's needed now though if you think you identified the problem

Are all plugs shameless?
  • www.youtube.com/DarthCraig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • That is same thing that happened to me...9 to 10.....good night all
    We have verified the fix and your issue should be resolved the next time you launch dungeon boss. Again, we appreciate your patience.
  • @xtmn8r all set on my end. Thanks for the diligence!

Are all plugs shameless?
  • TharzTharz Member
    edited December 1
    I have the same problem @xtmn8r. I made a purchase and then the app crashed and will not load. My phone is a nexus 9p huwai
  • Mine is working now....thanks
  • @xtmn8r @Joel i actually have a much bigger issue now. After the fix occurred, it appears i did NOT get credit for meeting the VIP 10 criteria to earn the 600 Solaris tokens. My account seems to have reverted to a state where it thinks i was ALREADY a VIP 10, and now i can only get the Solaris tokens by acquiring 2000 VIP points. Should i be submitting a support ticket to CS?
    You can clearly see in my video above that all i needed was to achieve VIP 10, which i did.
    Thanks

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The tokens are being sent out at the conclusion of the offer's duration, so you're already locked in for your tokens, no worries there. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @ckall056 did you get your tokens? I have not. Will give it until end of day I guess...
  • No tokens here yet - I'll be submitting a ticket tonight after work if I dont see them.
    I have all the evidence I need.

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I apologize for not being completely clear: The tokens aren't being sent out *immediately* after the offer ended, just that they wouldn't be sent out before the offer ended. We'll have them out within 48 hours of the offer's end.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @joel Are more “offers” going to pop up in the events tab?
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    I apologize for not being completely clear: The tokens aren't being sent out *immediately* after the offer ended, just that they wouldn't be sent out before the offer ended. We'll have them out within 48 hours of the offer's end.

They have to finish the Solaris nerf first.