Rune tutorial

Whenever I try to remove a rune or combine/improve them it says I must complete the rune tutorial with no indication of how to do this. What do I do? The people in public chat seem to think I have a bug.
Tagged:

Comments

• i've seen your issue a few weeks ago, someone else had the same problem.
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/57047/unequip-runes#latest

that was november 6, any progress @Joel
  • Darn. Was hoping it was something I overlooked not a bug. Just got back into the game but not being able to do stuff in it is a bummer. Guess I’ll just take another break and hopefully they fix it one day.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited November 28
    @hownowbrowncow They won't fix it until you actually do something and contact customer support.

Go here: https://dungeonboss.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

When you contact Customer Support, please include the following information:
    1.) Your DBID (in-game ID).
    2.) A description of the issue.
  • I did I’m just waiting on a response now
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're working on this one. It's a corner-case bug that's only impacting a small handful of players and has proven tricky to figure out. :(
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Good to know you guys are at least active. For a free to play dungeon boss is very fun. I really wanna keep playing.
  • Im having the same problem. If it helps - the problem has appeared after I updated the game i think. Reinstalling or reseting cache doesnt help.
    edited November 29
    This issue should now be fixed (or fixed around 3pm) :)
  • Maybe I’m in the wrong time zone (eastern) but it still doesn’t work for me
  • Yea it’s definitely still saying I have to complete the rune tutorial
  • @Joel any word as to why it’s still not working for me?
    We're continuing to look into this, but I unfortunately don't have much that I can tell you at this point. You've gotten your account into a very strange state and are the only one who has reported still having this problem. :(
  • It, really depends on your level if I understands your problem correctly. I was in Lv10 ish when some problems happened to me.

1) I cannot access runes, it said 'Need to complete tutorial' even tho I cannot find where is the tutorial
    2) Don't know if this is intentional, but my quests only have 'Campaign' tab with just little quests. No 'Daily', so I cannot do guild quest which troubles me a lot back then.

A simple fix to me, eventhough I cannot really confirm which settled them, but to either reach Lv20 or clear the first epic boss, the frozen one. After that, my quests refreshed, adding tons of Campaign quests, Daily, and even Event. Also I can open the runes tab after that. Hope this helps.