Targetting problem in PvP matches

So occasionally I get targetting problem in PvP matches. Meaning when I tap on enemy hero it doesn't attack. This happens more often in a long fight. And last time, it happened when I was trying to claim the chest after winning a match.
And a suggestion, maybe it will be better if we can tap on the arrow above heroes for targetting. It will make getting rid of Solaris ash easier for instance.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Wijay12, do you have a screenshot of this happening? We're aware of issues with some hero models getting in the way of others, causing targeting issues, but not being able to claim a chest is a very different problem. Was this on your "GiantKilla" account?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited December 4
    I can confirm this. Happens for me too. No video for me, I don't have that fancy stuff :(
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Being aware of an issue doesn’t necessarily entail fixing it, right? Can we confirm this?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into various solutions for the issue of hero models getting in the way of others. We don't have enough information on chests randomly not being claimable to fix it. If you have any additional information, such as what attacks were used right before the end of the battle, or a replay, that would be very helpful.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Oh, for me I can always claim the chest, it is that I can't click the heroes, as in the game does not register my clicks. Only happens in pvp for some reason. I will keep my eye out for what is going on if it happens again...
    Also, go gorgons!
  • wzangwzang Member
    Trying to target Solaris, this is with me dragging my finger on the screen until it highlighted the dead heroes

9c1upcp3rqyi.png
    tbgtl9td53uz.png
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • fjzo13of9a3w.png
    Ignoring the fact that Leo has Taunt, this is another instance where Solaris ashes are impossible to hit. Ferno is fully occluding her and earlier in this battle I could not remove her ashes with Taste for Brains.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited December 13
    Because ferno was blocking her or because the tap just wasn't registering @natojohnson? For us, the hero is not blocked by anything, but the tap just takes dozens of taps before it registers, if it ever does.
    Post edited by farfella on
    Also, go gorgons!
  • It seems like there is plenty of space in that dungeon room. Can’t you guys just spread out the heroes some more.
  • I find it easier to let Solaris live until Zomm's turn simply because it is near impossible to target ashes.