iPhone X support

I just recently got the information home x and it is really annoying to not be able to use my full display! Is something bing in the world for this?

Comments

• I just recently got the information home x and it is really annoying to not be able to use my full display! Is something bing in the world for this?

English please?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Are you suggesting that they increase the size of the background to add more room to put sparklies that IPad users can’t get?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Superdotaplaya, can you clarify what you mean by not being able to use your full display?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    @Superdotaplaya, can you clarify what you mean by not being able to use your full display?

I can't say for certain, but I think OP is talking about how the screen size on the iphone X is larger or different resolution than the standard ip8/8+ screens, and also given that there is that little notch at the top, the game probably has black bars on the left and right side and is not utilizing all of the available screen space.
  • Yes. It’s not optimized for iPhone X for screen size and for iPad it’s not as well because sometimes the sparklies are over the edge of the screen
  • There are lack bars on both sides of my screen that are about an inch on both sides of my screen
  • 9ehc94crs06w.png
    I attached the image, it should show the big black bars
    We're looking into this issue. A few people in the office mentioned this on their own iPhone X yesterday as well.
  • Awesome! Thanks for the reply it will be awesome to use the whole screen!
    We're looking into this issue. A few people in the office mentioned this on their own iPhone X yesterday as well.

@Joel do you know when this will be updated?
    The fix will require a major update, so unfortunately it will not be this calendar year. We have it as part of our next major update though!
    The fix will require a major update, so unfortunately it will not be this calendar year. We have it as part of our next major update though!

Next major update approximately ........ ?
    I don't have anything more specific at this time, but we want it to be sooner rather than later, there are people in the office with iPhone Xs. :tongue:
    I don't have anything more specific at this time, but we want it to be sooner rather than later, there are people in the office with iPhone Xs. :tongue:

Cool ! :D
    ok cool. Hopefully that’s in February or March