6 Star Solaris not delivered

I reached vip level 10 while the event was happening and never received my 6 Star Solaris even though I received a message to check my mail box for delivery soon
Tagged:

Comments

• AtizZAtizZ Member
    Puh i hope you just need to be patient - maybe they need more Time to deliver
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited December 4
    You have unlocked 600 Solaris tokens!! Congratulations! Now in order to receive your reward please earn 0/2000 VIP points!

You’re so close, don’t stop now!!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We will be sending out the tokens before the end of tomorrow, hopefully before the end of today. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • US postal service is swamped due to the holidays. We are in discussions with S.Claus aerial delivery services to see if they can get them there “soon(TM)”
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    US postal service is swamped due to the holidays. We are in discussions with S.Claus aerial delivery services to see if they can get them there “soon(TM)”

I was already VIP 10. I expect nothing but coal.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    US postal service is swamped due to the holidays. We are in discussions with S.Claus aerial delivery services to see if they can get them there “soon(TM)”

I was already VIP 10. I expect nothing but coal.

I was going to send you a cake with a file in it.
    The tokens were just sent out. :)
  • I unlocked VIP 10 during the event and have not gotten the tokens. Should I contact CS?
    Yes, if you have not gotten your tokens at this point, please contact customer support.