2,000 Gems for 10x Summon, Feedback?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Okay so a while ago I bought a daily gem deal that got me 10,000 Gems over the course of 5 days, and since then I saved up about 2,000 more through the tower. Saw the 2,000 Gems for 10x summon deal and thought it sounded like a neat idea. Using all those gems, I actually got a lot of stuff. 2 whole Summoner's Blessings, Grog and Zen from almost 0 tokens towards their 6th star to 6*, plus tons of tokens for other all-star heroes.

I wanted to know if anyone else did this event and how it went for them? I think it's a neat idea, and it worked well for me, so I can't really complain. But maybe someone who wasn't as lucky will have a different take on it?

Comments

• I was missing furnace, bauble and zen. I unlocked bauble, 4 starred lily, 4 starred ferno, and almost 6 starred IGOROK.
  • @JackHallow666 I'm confused. Haven't you been playing since the beginning? Why do you still spend gems on portal? How come you just don't use free heroic pulls from guild rewards?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Drocas wrote: »
    @JackHallow666 I'm confused. Haven't you been playing since the beginning? Why do you still spend gems on portal? How come you just don't use free heroic pulls from guild rewards?

I only get like 1 free summon a week lol. I'm impatient. I wouldn't have spent gems on the portal if there wasn't this good deal, and it being an all-star event.
  • Drocas wrote: »
    @JackHallow666 I'm confused. Haven't you been playing since the beginning? Why do you still spend gems on portal? How come you just don't use free heroic pulls from guild rewards?

I only get like 1 free summon a week lol. I'm impatient. I wouldn't have spent gems on the portal if there wasn't this good deal, and it being an all-star event.

You're not in a 10,500 max crowns per week guild? There are like 1,000 of them now.
  • Drocas wrote: »

Lets work on that - add me on Line app (ID Drocas) and will find you a home
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator

Lets work on that - add me on Line app (ID Drocas) and will find you a home

Nah, I like my guild.
  • Okay so a while ago I bought a daily gem deal that got me 10,000 Gems over the course of 5 days, and since then I saved up about 2,000 more through the tower. Saw the 2,000 Gems for 10x summon deal and thought it sounded like a neat idea. Using all those gems, I actually got a lot of stuff. 2 whole Summoner's Blessings, Grog and Zen from almost 0 tokens towards their 6th star to 6*, plus tons of tokens for other all-star heroes.

I wanted to know if anyone else did this event and how it went for them? I think it's a neat idea, and it worked well for me, so I can't really complain. But maybe someone who wasn't as lucky will have a different take on it?

This has been touched on i this thread, but all- well, almost all- the high end players have lots of free summons.

So for us it was a nonevent.
    For lower level folks it sounds like a good idea.