Corrupted heart?

So from what I've gathered, the corrupted heart was only obtainable during an event. Is this correct? Is there still a way to get one?

Comments

• Only events right now - gotta get into a guild and grind away.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Join a top guild and your heart will be corrupted in no time.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Join a top guild and your heart will be corrupted in no time.

then you'll be put in jail.
  • So from what I've gathered, the corrupted heart was only obtainable during an event. Is this correct? Is there still a way to get one?

There's one available for this event.

dunno the number of guilds that are gonna hit 2.5 million, but I imagine it'll be over 20.

Not also once you get one, crafting a rune with it takes something like 5000 gems.
  • Getting the heart is the problem. As for the gems... Well I may use a glitch that makes the tower of pwnage waaay easier.
  • Also, it seems like waay too difficult to get these stupid hearts
  • If you want more corrupted hearts, join a better guild.
  • Ugh, too much effort
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Honestly, I'm not even in a top guild. We do well, but we're not anywhere near guilds like Level-Capped. 'Top Guild' can literally just mean a guild that only requires you to get all your crown quests every day - which isn't even that hard. I can do that in 10 minutes.

And the events that do get you Corrupted Hearts aren't even that hard anyways. Grindy, sometimes, but not hard. Just requires an hour or two of attention every day, less if you can do the event quests quickly. My guildies often spend some dollars on event boosts during Guild Invasions, but I guarantee it's possible without them. Join a guild that can get corrupted hearts and then do the bare minimum you need to stay in that guild. Sounds harsh, but that's your best route.
  • @bvs72 stole my corrupted heart.
  • as of this moment, th moment I'm typing this, 12 guilds have enough to get a heart.
    Another32 guilds have over 2million, out of the 2.5 million needed. I'm thinking they'll all probably get one.

• How much better are the corrupted heart runes over a superior rune? Is it worth my time?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    How much better are the corrupted heart runes over a superior rune? Is it worth my time?

They always have a guaranteed fourth effect you can’t get from any regular superior Rune, and you don’t have to tune them. They come 5* Legendary.
  • How much better are the corrupted heart runes over a superior rune? Is it worth my time?

The corrupted heart isn’t a rune in and of itself but rather a necessary component of a resource heavy rune crafting recipe. Currently there are only 3 runes that require corrupted heart: yellow guardian, red incinerator and blue survivor. Likely they’ll release at least 2 more for green and purple, respectively.
  • Those are the runes I was talking about