Hansuke skin?

So, is this a skin that is available occasionally for Hansuke Undying?
3iyqrp7y0mav.png

‘Cause my HU NEEDS it!

Comments

• It was from last pvp guild games I believe.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    From PvP Guild Games, and recently they sold it for event tickets in some event. You had a lot of chances to get it. Doubt it’ll be back anytime soon, I’m afraid...
  • From PvP Guild Games, and recently they sold it for event tickets in some event. You had a lot of chances to get it. Doubt it’ll be back anytime soon, I’m afraid...

Thanks @farfella and @JackHallow666. Actually, only started playing again recently (and am not in a guild) so this is the first time I’m seeing it.
  • first time i saw it
    Come and join me, Ignus the Sad. Bow to me and become bad.
  • OK, another skin question...the icy Igorok one. How often does that one get offered? (I’ve been away from the game until last month, so haven’t seen it anywhere.)
  • I think it is occasionally in the portal/event shop. It is one of the more common skins @CurTotoro so you shouldn't have a hard time unlocking it! :)
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    I think it is occasionally in the portal/event shop. It is one of the more common skins @CurTotoro so you shouldn't have a hard time unlocking it! :)

Awesome, thanks farfella!
  • Igo skin has been featured a few times already and is an older skin. There are 48 skins in total now, 6 of which are premium currently (Zomm, Shade, Lily, Ponti, Tusk, Nitpick2). The remaining 42 were available one time or another for free. Assuming a skin event every other week, and equal chance of any of them being the featured skin, you're still talking about an average wait time of a year and a half.
    echonap wrote: »
    Igo skin has been featured a few times already and is an older skin. There are 48 skins in total now, 6 of which are premium currently (Zomm, Shade, Lily, Ponti, Tusk, Nitpick2). The remaining 42 were available one time or another for free. Assuming a skin event every other week, and equal chance of any of them being the featured skin, you're still talking about an average wait time of a year and a half.

Isn’t the Furnace’s skin Premium too, or could you have simply earned it this Halloween? I forgot.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Igo skin has been featured a few times already and is an older skin. There are 48 skins in total now, 6 of which are premium currently (Zomm, Shade, Lily, Ponti, Tusk, Nitpick2). The remaining 42 were available one time or another for free. Assuming a skin event every other week, and equal chance of any of them being the featured skin, you're still talking about an average wait time of a year and a half.

Thanks @echonap. Seems like the year and a half would be the longest wait in your scenario rather than the average, but yeah, I get that it could be a while. OR...it could be behind one of the WINTERFEST doors...? :#
  • Well, there it sits as a guild reward:

fk77bs6azrjh.png

...but, unless the quest rewards increase substantially over the weekend, the 2.5 million minimum event guild point threshold needed to win it seems unattainable at this point for my guild - we’re only ~ a quarter of the way there. I’ve completed all quests each day, and several other members have too, but it seems like it must take the full guild doing that and maybe additional spending just to bump up to the second lowest prize tier. Seems a bit unreasonable.
    CurTotoro wrote: »
    Well, there it sits as a guild reward:

fk77bs6azrjh.png

...but, unless the quest rewards increase substantially over the weekend, the 2.5 million minimum event guild point threshold needed to win it seems unattainable at this point for my guild - we’re only ~ a quarter of the way there. I’ve completed all quests each day, and several other members have too, but it seems like it must take the full guild doing that and maybe additional spending just to bump up to the second lowest prize tier. Seems a bit unreasonable.

That's weird. My rewards list says it's a new Icebloom skin, not the Hansuke skin.
  • CurTotoroCurTotoro Member
    edited January 20
    That's weird. My rewards list says it's a new Icebloom skin, not the Hansuke skin.

Her skin drops out after the top 50 guild reward for me. You probably already have the Hansuke skin, so see heroic summons instead?