Not much to say but what a terrible change this was.

Again with these no advance notices and reasons why provided. What happened here @Joel you were working so hard keeping us informed. This is a major change
9gJSaHl.gif

Comments

• So this is really intentional? Hoping it’s just a bug that can be fixed?
  • We have no idea if this was intentional. The fact that @Joel has been completely silent since before Christmas suggests that he's on vacation. I'm guessing he's not the only dev who is. It's a pretty glaring omission that they had no protocol in place for communication in Joel's (assumed?) absence (and this isn't the first time they've needed one) but let's not get the pitchforks out just yet. A bunch of things went wrong at the start of this PvP season. This could be one of them. For all we know, it's just a visual glitch. Or they're planning to send out compensation to everyone who earns a rune.

I get how frustrating it is, though. I have guildies threatening to leave the game over this. We should have answers by Monday afternoon after the Guild Summit, at the latest.
  • If there is even a Guild Summit with the holiday. Probably more like Tuesday and Joel will be spending all day responding to everything. Poor guy. :/
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • ScoutYo wrote: »
    We have no idea if this was intentional. The fact that @Joel has been completely silent since before Christmas suggests that he's on vacation. I'm guessing he's not the only dev who is. It's a pretty glaring omission that they had no protocol in place for communication in Joel's (assumed?) absence (and this isn't the first time they've needed one) but let's not get the pitchforks out just yet. A bunch of things went wrong at the start of this PvP season. This could be one of them. For all we know, it's just a visual glitch. Or they're planning to send out compensation to everyone who earns a rune.

I get how frustrating it is, though. I have guildies threatening to leave the game over this. We should have answers by Monday afternoon after the Guild Summit, at the latest.

Implying I ever put my pitchfork away...
  • Okay everyone,do you remember last year? The devs are silent because they are all on Christmas vacation! Just like last year. Maybe there is no rune this season because there has already been a couple of runes behind the doors and I’m positive there will be at least 1 more. Maybe they don’t want to give out so many runes in a short period of time. Anyway all of the questions will probably be answered in a few more days when they all come back to work.
  • @sirolk99 you're right, the Summit isn't until the following week. Tuesday, then.
  • Avete rotto!!!!!! Almeno assumetevi il coraggio delle vostre azioni e scrivete invece di fare i vaghi.
    I could not write so goo in english :-D