No more PVP rune rewards?

RocksorRocksor Member
edited December 2017 in My Dungeon Discussion
So other than boss 100, will pvp no longer give out rune rewards permanently? @Joel
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah I was wondering about this too. Seems a big change to occur with no announcement.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Why are we all jumping to assume this is how it's gonna be forever and ever? Maybe it's just a one-season deal.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I assume when they removed the heart for boss 100 they screwed something up in the leagues. Wouldn’t be first time a mistake was made
  • Why are we all jumping to assume this is how it's gonna be forever and ever?

past behavior
  • Well, the last Patch Note posted was 12/8 ... so theoretically, there should be no changes or updates to game mechanics or behavior (including removal of runes from PvP rewards) since then.

That said, 20 days without an update is an eternity, and they didn’t post anything regarding the portal wreath nerf.
  • The thing that is absolutely frustrating about this is that we have gotten no response about why there is no rune in PvP anymore. Is it a bug, is it temporary, is it a new feature, etc etc. This lack of communication about such a major issue or change is unfortunately all too typical lately.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited December 2017
    oakman1_98 wrote: »
    I assume when they removed the heart for boss 100 they screwed something up in the leagues. Wouldn’t be first time a mistake was made

Wouldn’t be first time a mistake was made in the last two days.
    Barleyman wrote: »
    oakman1_98 wrote: »
    I assume when they removed the heart for boss 100 they screwed something up in the leagues. Wouldn’t be first time a mistake was made

Wouldn’t be first time a mistake was made in the last two days.

It's the Season of Beginnings, as in I'm beginning to be tired of playing this game.
  • I'm guessing @Joel is on vacation. @Victoria @DB_Dillon @xtmn8r @AnyoneElse can any info you chime in here? I've got tons of people in my guild family asking about this.

Especially in light of the fact that so many players got a huge artificial disadvantage with the bugged starting trophy counts this season, people want to know whether it's worth investing any time in PvP.
  • @ScoutYo, I see you tagged me. Sorry, I can't help you.
  • @AnyoneElse thanks for responding, at least. Hopefully @SomebodyWhoActuallyWorksHere can help us. :p
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Not sure what happened be there should and will be a Rune with the tournament payout next Wednesday. Star and rarity will follow the normal pattern for finishing league. I don't have the actual stats in front of me but will have Joel post it Tuesday morning & hopefully have it showing up per league before Wednesday
  • Will I get reimbursed for all the runes I spent to make sure I was in the top 100?
  • Thanks, @xtmn8r . That's great news. Happy holidays.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Will I get reimbursed for all the runes I spent to make sure I was in the top 100?

yes. They will send you 50 loot keys.
  • danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Will I get reimbursed for all the runes I spent to make sure I was in the top 100?

yes. They will send you 50 loot keys.

And 4 raid tickets
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The end of season runes will be the same type as the Boss 100 runes. Dark rune with DEF, DEF, HP, lifesteal. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • darrendarren Member
    I got my reward this season. it has the Dark Defense runes.