Pvp bug, as intended?

So fighting away against the dam beast team with my undead. Bird goes down to ash, try to eat it with zom but can not target the pile while it is behind grog. This is a real pita.

Is this intended to work in this fashion as just another lil beast boost(lol) or how is everyone managing to click on the ash pile.

Signed fat fingers anon
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This is because of Solaris' "Phoenix Feather" passive that prevents corpses from being removed.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    Joel wrote: »
    This is because of Solaris' "Phoenix Feather" passive that prevents corpses from being removed.

@Joel This is incorrect. Zomm's first ability should be able to eat Solaris with feather. The OP's issue is that Grog is blocking Solaris from being eaten.
  • Joel wrote: »

Sorry Joel, but I think you totally missed the point of the OP and several other threads created about this topic.

It's about not being able to target Sol's ashes because of another hero blocking it.
  • Stan2theMaxStan2theMax Member
    edited January 2
    Joel wrote: »

I do not look forward to getting my thread in feedback section resolved anytime soon.

Please hold this L.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    My bad, I misunderstood. I'm continuing to talk with the team about this issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • just give us targeting reticules or chat heads (ala facebook messenger) that are away from the playing field where they cant be accidentally hit
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • DB has created OP beast teams that can be all but unbeatable in the best of cases the lack of corrective action for this targeting bug as well as the similar problem of objects being hidden and inaccessible is really getting old. How about a fix rather than the never ending blather of looking into the issue?