Give us an option to not participate in PvP.

2»

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    The game was designed so that if an icon on the main screen has a number 8 or greater on it, you have the option of never selecting that icon. The developers thought of everything.

I hate those games where you don't have that option.

They should make it so if the number is lower than 8, you're not forced to click it. I hate having my body spiritually possessed, forcing me to click a button, just because the number next to it was below 8. Maybe check for demons in the game's code while they're at it, too.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    The game was designed so that if an icon on the main screen has a number 8 or greater on it, you have the option of never selecting that icon. The developers thought of everything.

I hate those games where you don't have that option.

They should make it so if the number is lower than 8, you're not forced to click it. I hate having my body spiritually possessed, forcing me to click a button, just because the number next to it was below 8. Maybe check for demons in the game's code while they're at it, too.

Or ghosts in the machines.
  • ...perhaps one possible solution is to carefully place an appropriately sized piece of masking tape or mailing label, or some other opage material, so that the prompt and number simply do not appear.

"If you can't see it. it isn't there."

(This assume you are not being guided by non-visual cues - esp, communing with extraterrestrial or universal forces, etc.)

It also might be a problem when you want to use your device for something else, but there's always a price for convenience.
2»