Festive Runes

Looking to when we get our two special festive runes (if we were lucky enough to be in a guild that made the points) is there a list anywhere of what abilities/starting energy each hero has? Unless you can work it out from heroes overview page? If so I can't...

I'm wondering who to give each rune to, based purely on PvP.

I'm thinking about giving the green one to Hopper. Although "Eat and Run" won't be active, as he gathers energy upon his kills, it will be that much more likely to be ready for round two. I might give the red one to Koros, but that seems a bit of a waste, because he's generally there just for Purging Pyre.

And if I added both to, say, Shadowblade, I presume I'd gain 2 energy?

Any ideas gratefully received.

And Happy New Year to you all.

Comments

• darrendarren Member
    Good question, does the +energy buff stack ? Does 2 runes gives +2 energy ?
  • Zen could be back in the game with this. Ekkos passive+Ferno's passive+Runes could possibly allow enlightenment to be used by his 1st or 2nd turn.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited January 5
    Decided to test it because why not? Put both runes on zen and it does indeed stack giving 2 extra energy, using Ekko and ferno he can get enlightenment off on round 2 ferno is actually optional since just Ekkos ability will get enlightenment fully charged
  • What is so game breaking about having enlightenment available in round two? It was great in round one so the attacker team can get his one shot cannon off before the defender gets his. Second round, attacker blew their load already. Yea, you still get haste and two turns in round two, but it's not as meta defining as Kozen was.
  • echonap wrote: »
    What is so game breaking about having enlightenment available in round two? It was great in round one so the attacker team can get his one shot cannon off before the defender gets his. Second round, attacker blew their load already. Yea, you still get haste and two turns in round two, but it's not as meta defining as Kozen was.

This. Enlightenment round 1 or nothing.
  • edited January 5
    you can use this with Gekko, indigo, and a high dps(i prefer ferno, since choking smoke blows entire teams, and he won't get killed because of ariel superiority), ekko will give 2 energy, the runes give 2, and indigo will just have to score 1 crit with rapid fire(theres a 16% chance of that not happening), and your fourth can be someone like ember to buff attack
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • enlightenment is not the game breaker...but i'll be doing a video on what I believe may be :smiley:
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • You can put them on aria to have her entire moveset ready round 1, but i think she will needs ekkos passive combined with the runes...
  • not his special, his passive.
  • I added a thread with every ability's turn availability - use it as you see fit!
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • @ckall056 Thanks for your spreadsheet - very useful and just what I was looking for!