Solaris Fury bug

So just lost a PvP with beast team vs Zomm and his three zommies...

Solaris stuck on 94% Fury with round after round of attacks so couldn’t ressurect fallen allies and one by one they got eaten.

?
---
The Potato Army
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not sure that's technically a bug. Was it your second resurrection?
  • WasiWasi Member
    Yes it was - is that a factor?
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • @elektrobank solaris can only build furry when team mates are damaged (not herself) and it takes two full health teammates worth of damage for her fury to fully charge I believe...
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    So this has happened a few times for me and my guild mates today. Shade kills Viper or Cobressa, Daeris kills Krexx but Sol’s Fury is stuck at 99%. I mean 2 deaths is not 200% dmg?

eb4lg4yvnzel.png
    3ypxsif4o5j0.png
  • Fury has been very “unstable”. This team has been working fine then all of a sudden this 99% bs hit us out of nowhere.

If Solaris was able to revive when 70k dmg was dealt on her allies, then she needs to be able to revive her allies when 140k dmg was dealt on them the next match, but no.

hgsr1ys9aa55.png
    ytxoxs6pcybe.png
    d5mov9qdl4fq.jpeg

• Yeah, Gotta get slightly more than 2 full heroes.
  • “Fury is gained when allies take damage”

Gaining fury should not be head counting, see below screenshots, even with 1 dead Solaris was able to reach 100%, it is really how much dmg was dealt on her allies.

e4v9vyudsvtj.jpeg
    aowxqi1wuaaa.jpeg
    xfi4fyvnywjw.jpeg
  • Yeah, I get that.

The point is that you need sufficient damage to kill two of your heroes plus a small amount. If you have only one or two other heroes remaining on your side, you had better make sure you do some healing before they’re killed or you won’t make that cut.

Once all your other heroes are dead, if Solaris is at less than 100%, your raid is as good as over. She’ll never be able to resurrect them.

• FatCat69 wrote: »

The point is that you need sufficient damage to kill two of your heroes plus a small amount.

didn't i just post 3 ss where only 1 was dead and sol was at 100%?

FatCat69 wrote: »
    If you have only one or two other heroes remaining on your side, you had better make sure you do some healing before they’re killed or you won’t make that cut.

Once all your other heroes are dead, if Solaris is at less than 100%, your raid is as good as over. She’ll never be able to resurrect them.

not looking for any strategy advise in pvp, im asking the devs to give us some numbers on how sol's fury works.

• didn't i just post 3 ss where only 1 was dead and sol was at 100%?
    @Stan2theMax you can charge Fury without any heroes dying if the damage is spread out. Given that all your opponents had daeris, we can’t see how much damage your heroes took.

I’m not sure what your screenshots were supposed to prove.
  • man have you read all comments in this thread? some say in order to receive 100% you gotta have at least 2 dead 1 wounded, then the screenshots showing even with 1 dead solaris was able to revive @ 100%.

thats my point exactly. it does not matter how many dead, with enough dmg dealt on allies solaris should be able to hit 100% fury even without anybody dying, theoretically.

the question is, how much dmg does it need to hit that 100%? i cant find that info anywhere. and based on testing cases, sol was able to revive at as low as 36k dmg dealt on her allies (2 dead). then all of a sudden, her fury got stuck at 99% when there was more than 36k dmg done on allies. this happened yday afternoon and through out the day today.

i understand it is the nature of mobile games. randomness will come in as factors to our gaming experiences. at least, the devs could be kind enough to provide those hidden info behind the calculations. to specify how exactly fury gains isnt too much to ask, right?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited January 7
    No. You're mischaracterizing what I'm saying.

None of them need to be dead at all -- as @MonkeyHunter mentioned, as long as the damage is distributed and/or you heal before they hit zero, you could easily have all heroes alive and Fury at 100% charged.

Fury has nothing to do with the quantity of damage, i.e. it doesn't matter whether you do 500K damage and kill a 12K hp Kozar or do 2K damage and kill a 1500 hp Selwyn. Both deaths get you just under 50% fury.

Which is why two deaths (with no intermediate healing) leaves you at 99%.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited January 7
    didn't i just post 3 ss where only 1 was dead and sol was at 100%?
    The screen shots added nothing to the conversation. No idea why they were included.
    not looking for any strategy advise in pvp, im asking the devs to give us some numbers on how sol's fury works.
    Not giving adviCe. And you're not going to get those numbers from them.

Fury added == ((% damage done) * 50%) - a smidge.
  • ok good, you and i are both on the same page.

not sure how you came up with that calculation. that answer wont justify what has been happened in pvp. i'm sure if this thread gets popular enough, the devs will come out and say something.
  • bump
  • DB_DillonDB_Dillon Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    that calculation is more or less correct. Basically, anytime Solaris' allies would receive damage, it adds to her fury. fury is at 100% equivalent to two allies receiving 100% of their health in damage. That damage doesn't really matter where it's applied, if it's 75% to 3 allies, it should be considered "ready."

Nobody has to die for Solaris to get mad that her friends are getting hurt. :)
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    DB_Dillon wrote: »
    that calculation is more or less correct. Basically, anytime Solaris' allies would receive damage, it adds to her fury. fury is at 100% equivalent to two allies receiving 100% of their health in damage. That damage doesn't really matter where it's applied, if it's 75% to 3 allies, it should be considered "ready."

@DB_Dillon Can you explain how 2 deaths don't = 100% Fury? I don't get how it's stuck at 99%.
  • DB_Dillon wrote: »

if i understand this correctly, fury should be at 100% when 2 of sol's allies are dead, which equivalent to 2 allies receiving(exceeding) 100% of their health in damage. then why were they stuck at 99%?
  • Brazy wrote: »
    @DB_Dillon Can you explain how 2 deaths don't = 100% Fury? I don't get how it's stuck at 99%.

Totally agree. I would LOVE it to have 2 deaths == 100%, but an off by one / rounding error is resulting in 99% Fury at the moment.

If this is wrong, then by all means, get it fixed.
  • Fury still gets stuck @ 99% while 2 allies are dead today. @DB_Dillon are you going to hot fix it or are you planning to leave it as is until combat revamp? not sure if it would get auto fix after revamp so could you kindly update us?
  • UPDATE, after combat revamp fury still gets stuck at 99% when facing daeris meta defense while using snakes. this fury bug seems to only occur on unhealable damage (daeris, brom). @DB_Dillon please look into this as i believe its related to another bug about 1 damage/health after unhealable damage done by daeris/brom reported by @epicredcard
  • It has NOTHING to do with unhealable damage. Two deaths = 99%. Pure and simple.

With the snakes, you're limiting Daeris' impact to killing exactly two of your heroes because two of your heroes are given invincibility immediately upon the first ally death, i.e. she's completely killing your Krexx and Kreel, but doing zero damage to your gorgon sisters.

As I mentioned before, involving Daeris in the equation is usually a bad defense to use as an example because you can't see how much damage she has really done (distributed among your heroes) because health meters are altered to display the new top health as "100%". So you may only have one die (or none of them) but you may have sufficient damage after she does her attack to reach 100% Fury.
  • Benoo7Benoo7 Member
    edited January 10
    e07050t8ktem.png
    Explain this @DB_Dillon.
  • Stan2theMaxStan2theMax Member
    edited January 11
    @DB_Dillon please take a look at this case by Ben - sol wasnt able to revive anyone through out the match. i'll get brazy to post the vid.
    Post edited by Stan2theMax on
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    edited January 10
    @Joel @DB_Dillon

Here is the video from @Benoo7

3 deaths and stuck at 98%. Again, Daeris is in play.

https://streamable.com/6usyp
  • That’s impressive! You even had a heal in there.

My thought is that Daeris is knocking them down to 1 hp through a rounding issue and then the 1 hp isn’t working for the fury calculations.

But definitely screwy. Bad math.
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    That’s impressive! You even had a heal in there.

My thought is that Daeris is knocking them down to 1 hp through a rounding issue and then the 1 hp isn’t working for the fury calculations.

But definitely screwy. Bad math.

who expects math skills for computer programming?
  • More cases of Solaris not able to resurrect when all of her allies have fallen. Please action on this asap.
  • Daeris involved? ;)
  • I've taken screenshots of a number of matches -- The most common thread I've noticed is Grog having 1 hp left. If this helps with the 1 hp issue @DB_Dillon