Spooky portal

How does this:
rb7aq1ty5bdb.png

...equal this:
d65fvhtpp9ex.png
?

And, yes, I naively assumed the portal population equaled the description and dropped 2,700 gems on a 10X while watching football only to see token unlocks of Icebloom, Augustus and other heroes I couldn’t care much less about. :/

Comments

• MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited January 7
    It’s a “Spooky Portal”, if getting Balog tokens doesn’t scare you then I don’t know what will!
  • CurTotoroCurTotoro Member
    edited January 7
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    It’s a “Spooky Portal”, if getting Balog tokens doesn’t scare you then I don’t know what will!

Haha...of course! :p

Seriously though...is that language typical? Shouldn’t that imply that there are no other heroes in the portal but the ones describes as the ‘only 6 in the portal’?
    Post edited by CurTotoro on
  • Ugh. Same. I did the x10 and got a whole lot of crap I didn't need or want. What a WASTE.
  • Ugh. Same. I did the x10 and got a whole lot of crap I didn't need or want. What a WASTE.

Did you submit a request for refunded gems? I did. I just hope they fix the portal, as I’ve still got some gems I’d cash in on that one.
  • CurTotoroCurTotoro Member
    edited January 8
    And...it’s gone now. Will it return? Will gems be reimbursed? Stay tuned... :p

Now, this message:
    jccfibozaaju.png

I gotta say, I know some feel differently, but I find the devs in this game to be pretty close to top-notch, thanks y’all. ;)
    Post edited by CurTotoro on
  • CurTotoro wrote: »
    Ugh. Same. I did the x10 and got a whole lot of crap I didn't need or want. What a WASTE.

Did you submit a request for refunded gems? I did. I just hope they fix the portal, as I’ve still got some gems I’d cash in on that one.

I haven't the FOGGIEST idea how to do that, although I just got some DB mail that said that they knew what folks were affected and would reimburse them? IDK what that means though, do they provide me with a redo once they get it fixed, or just give me my $$$ back? Sigh. I'm tired and going to bed. It would be nice if they had it fixed and dealt with by my work-break-time tomorrow, but if not, it would probably be helpful to know WTH to do.
  • @BlackberryBelle, just click the support link at the top of the page and describe the situation.
  • I did that and got an in-game mail message with 10x Heroic Portal Summons contained in it! Much better! :-)
  • I did that and got an in-game mail message with 10x Heroic Portal Summons contained in it! Much better! :-)

Great! I did also. Thank you, devs!