Goretusk Tokens

Where can I get Goretusk tokens now that the Winterfest event is over? His hero profile says I "must discover this in a dungeon first!" ?
"I love Zelda. He's my favorite Pokemon in Final Fantasy."

Comments

• Naryah_DB wrote: »
    Where can I get Goretusk tokens now that the Winterfest event is over? His hero profile says I "must discover this in a dungeon first!" ?

He probably won't have any tokens available until he's featured in the Heroic Portal, or if they have an event that offers his tokens.
  • Thanks. Hopefully that happens soon.
    "I love Zelda. He's my favorite Pokemon in Final Fantasy."
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Everyone should have Grog 6* by now. They should remove Grog from always being in the honor shop and replace him with Goretusk.
  • Everyone should have Grog 6* by now. They should remove Grog from always being in the honor shop and replace him with Goretusk.

right so the player who started 8 weeks ago has him 6*, ok.
    litespeed
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Everyone should have Grog 6* by now. They should remove Grog from always being in the honor shop and replace him with Goretusk.

right so the player who started 8 weeks ago has him 6*, ok.

The number of players who started recently versus the number of players who have been here for months if not years is probably very small.

Plus... I thought everyone on the forums was near or at top-level and any change was to be based on how the top players are doing? They could always just cycle through the featured hero, going from Gore, to Icebloom, to Grog again... the Christmas heroes.