Rune Power and combat.

I know that hero power went down with new combat. Did rune power go down too?

Just saw a defense with all 5* legendary runes, and most of them were superior runes. Considering who it was- bvs- I'm assuming they all had 4th traits.
The listed power was 5206.
Now, usually such defenses give rune power of about 5400-5600.
Is bvs's rune setup just extremely atypical?

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »

Just saw a defense with all 5* legendary runes, and most of them were superior runes. Considering who it was- bvs- I'm assuming they all had 4th traits.

Assuming they're non-typical isn't going to make anyone happy. There's only 2 rune setups - A good rune setup, or a bad one.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • danacdanac Member

Assuming they're non-typical isn't going to make anyone happy. There's only 2 rune setups - A good rune setup, or a bad one.

Since then I've seen one defense at 5500 rp, I think.

I'm just curious how there can be 3000 difference in RP when everyone's 6*FA with almost all maxx runes.
    I can assume bvs is doing something different or I can assume the new combat has changed things.
    The latter seems likelier.
    ...it's not like he's the only one, I've been looking at 5200 rp tonight, and several were extremely well decked out.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator

Since then I've seen one defense at 5500 rp, I think.

I'm just curious how there can be 3000 difference in RP when everyone's 6*FA with almost all maxx runes.
    I can assume bvs is doing something different or I can assume the new combat has changed things.
    The latter seems likelier.
    ...it's not like he's the only one, I've been looking at 5200 rp tonight, and several were extremely well decked out.

Wow, did I just get a joke by Danac without him noticing?? I’m either getting too good, or have lost all my talent.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I am doing something different. I have muppet runes. I have lost to a couple of teams that seemed much more powerful than there runes suggest. So I started examine runes and found teams that should have had much higher rune power. My guess is that they were not taking there runes to level 30. I now only take runes to level 28. They are almost as good but you can fool the unsuspecting muggles. Also, it saves gold and I only have a billion gold saved for the hero level increase.
  • i also like how yo talked about @bvs72 in hte 3rd person, even though he was here reading all along. :D
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • danacdanac Member
    ckall056 wrote: »
    i also like how yo talked about @bvs72 in hte 3rd person, even though he was here reading all along. :D

It wasn't just about him.
    If he's not kidding about the level 28 thing, that explains a lot.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    They are almost as good but you can fool the unsuspecting muggles. Also, it saves gold and I only have a billion gold saved for the hero level increase.

Sadly, I only have almost 500 million.
    That might not be enough.
    Plus apparently I have to re-rune every single one of my heroes if i ever want to win another PVP match again.