I'm not on the Boss player list...

I should be place 85 or something if i'm looking at my Pvp points but i'm not showed anywhere. WHY ?

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited January 12
    The developer account that's sitting at #1 which apparently has all sorts of achievements that we can't see yet (because he certainly hasn't accomplished most of the achievements we CAN see) bumped #85 from the list.

@Joel @xtmn8r Any chance of removing the account that's sitting at #1 from the pool so that poor @Amkdr can get back in the list? It's not cool to see all the legitimate accounts that should be at #1 being bumped down a slot for a non-existent player that hasn't accomplished anything in-game.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    To be clear, are you talking about the PVP leaderboard or the Boss Points leaderboard?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Oh. Hahah... I was talking about Boss Points (he said "points") but he's apparently referring to PVP trophies and the Boss 100 leaderboards.

The #1 on the Boss Points leaderboard is NOT a legitimate score -- it's a relatively undeveloped account that is missing more than half of the achievements currently possible. Our best guess is that it's a developer account who was testing out new achievements (that aren't displayed when you examine his progress) because for whatever reason he's well above the few that have pretty much gotten every achievement in the game.

Get him out of there. His presence at #1 is a farce. Doesn't deserve to be there.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    edited January 12
    IMO the OP has enough trophies to be into current season Boss100 leaderboard.
    But she/he is not Lvl 65+ yet.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Upon investigation, we've found that this isn't a developer account, but a restored account. It seems that they were accidentally granted Boss Points, but their achievements weren't completed in their new account, allowing them to get more points than they should have. We should have this discrepancy corrected today. For what it's worth, I want to assure you that this is not the result of a developer abusing power or a player using an exploit, simply an innocent mistake in an account recovery. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I should recover my account more often
  • But who is going to love Jimbo once he is removed from the leaderboard? Dark days ahead.
  • JimboMathis will always be my hero.
  • And @Amkdr, sorry to sidetrack your thread but @Alecat97 posted the correct assessment of your issue. Only players at level 65 or above are included on the Boss 100 list.
  • AmkdrAmkdr Member
    Thanks understood it now didn't knew that I had to be lvl 65 or above to be on top 100 Pvp list. :)
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    edited January 14
    Joel wrote: »
    Upon investigation, we've found that this isn't a developer account, but a restored account. It seems that they were accidentally granted Boss Points, but their achievements weren't completed in their new account, allowing them to get more points than they should have. We should have this discrepancy corrected today. For what it's worth, I want to assure you that this is not the result of a developer abusing power or a player using an exploit, simply an innocent mistake in an account recovery. :)
    @Joel ... just in case you were not aware ... this was not fixed on the 12th as you thought it would be and is still showing.

Error was reported back in December: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/57548/iluvjimbomathus-boss-points-incorrect#latest

GalakSS
  • Yep. I noticed last night that he’s still there.