No active tower - error

I receive this message while trying to enter my recent tower. The tower symbol is active.
Quick help appreciated.
The Underworld
IGN: Grollor
Tagged:

Comments

• Me too :/
    fx2w74wtkvde.png
  • Same here
  • Mine too. Hope t gets resolved quick.. :(
  • As do I. 51c70qtgs4li.png
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited January 13
    Devs have gone home for the weekend. So most likely... no Tower until Monday. :(
    (Maybe it will fix itself tomorrow or Sunday at reset...maybe)
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 72 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Guess i don't have to post now
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Was also a put to post this, that sucks missing out on stamina n Yorick tokens.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited January 13
    Same issue. Ran yesterday’s carry over tower. Unable to open today’s tower.
    curykm6blniv.png
  • Me too, no tower...
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited January 13
    Much more concerned with the gems! Gold and stam are also important but secondary.
  • No tower as well.
  • My Tower is broken too. I agree with danac. There should be some serious compensation for this!
  • The same. I'll be really bummed if this does not get fixed until Monday. That would be like the first-time ever I've missed towers. I just hope daily quests don't come up for completing 3 floors while this is broken.
  • danacdanac Member
    Tower is still broken upon daily reset.
  • No tower for me at midnight reset
  • Same here, and lots of my guild members. ☹️
  • GG coming up: I want that stamina and those gems!!!
  • This is one of the most annoying of the errors as the tower was at least a daily source of fun and one of the few parts of DB left with decent rewards.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • txekatxeka Member
    The same problem for me. And if I try to enter again, I get the next error: tid5cpril00b.png
  • I got it too. This game is far too full of bugs.
  • ATORATOR Member
    No tower
  • BryanBryan Member
    Getting the same error this morning.
    78ybf2pdaah3.png
    I was able to do the tower Friday at around 6:00PM EST if that is any help to the dev team.

Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • same here :(
  • Me too..
  • Well guess we are losing 2+ towers since the devs won’t do anything until Monday 3pm.

Hope they compensate us with 275 gems x2 or 3 and give us 5k+ pwn points and open the shop for purchases. Wishful thinking I know.
  • I have it too. Seems like not everyone has this issue so anyone worked out any pattern?
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Well guess we are losing 2+ towers since the devs won’t do anything until Monday 3pm.

Hope they compensate us with 275 gems x2 or 3 and give us 5k+ pwn points and open the shop for purchases. Wishful thinking I know.

280. I got the Three floors of the tower quest. And open the shop, but increase the purchase limits.
  • gradders wrote: »
    I have it too. Seems like not everyone has this issue so anyone worked out any pattern?

The only person I saw post the tower was working had an incomplete tower and once they finished it they got the error. Seems like everyone has it.

I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating